Sin 4 Sin

AlphaMale

Some killer tunes comin' out of Baltimore!! Sleaze rock!!

http://www.myspace.com/sin4sinband

from sleazeroxx:

SIN 4 SIN

7 DEADLY

Released June 18, 2010 (Sin 4 Sin)

Track List:

01. Love Vice

02. I Quit Drinking (Again)

03. Fast, Hot, Sleazy

04. She Can Pay The Bills In Ones

05. Buy Me A Drink

06. Dirty Liar (demo)

07. Murderland (demo)

Band:

Brandon Hayden - vocals

Griff Callahan - guitar

Billy Williams - bass

Chain Saw - drums

Production:

Produced by Drew Lamond. Tracks 6 and 7 produced by Taylor Larson.

Review:

If you're one of those people that salivate over the idea of the original Skid Row reforming, look no further than Baltimore, Maryland's Sin 4 Sin. Barely a year old, Sin 4 Sin benefit from being young and inexperienced -- playing music without trying to fit in or being steered into a certain direction.

From the opening track "Love Vice" Sin 4 Sin play dirty sleaze rock with some rapid-fire drumming, and the fact vocalist Brandon Hayden sounds so much like Sebastian Bach is an added bonus. I'm not so sure Bach himself could scream like this anymore without his voice cracking -- there is something to be said for being young! On "Fast, Hot, Sleazy" the Bach comparisons take a back seat as the song stumbles out of the gate but it slowly builds itself up into something special -- I especially like how the band works the lyrics. It's back to the gritty screams on "She Can Pay The Bills In Ones", a song that could be the band's 'hit' single with its '70s inspired guitar tone, before Sin 4 Sin get even heavier on "Buy Me A Drink" which could easily become a sleaze staple in the same vein as "Monkey Business".

Sin 4 Sin may be young, and don't exactly look the part (although they have the right idea with the sexy artwork), but these guys understand what sleaze is. They're revamped the line-up since putting out the 7 Deadly EP, and the addition of a second guitarist can only make Sin 4 Sin better. Keep an eye on these guys... they have a hell of a lot of promise!

www.sin4sin.com - www.myspace.com/sin4sinband

Reviewed by Skid for Sleaze Roxx, July 2010

This disc arrived late last week and I brought it to work, never had a chance to listen to it. Grabbed it today on the way out the door to listen for the ride home and my car CD player went to hell...skips and stutters. So, I still have not played this one yet. <sigh>

This disc arrived late last week and I brought it to work, never had a chance to listen to it. Grabbed it today on the way out the door to listen for the ride home and my car CD player went to hell...skips and stutters. So, I still have not played this one yet. <sigh>

Do you want me to send you the mp3's? I uploaded it to my computer.

Thanks for the offer but not necessary. I have the CD...just need to get my car stereo fixed today. :doh:

I'm not sure what the deal is with CD players this year. My car is really old, so I can understand that CD player finally going to rest. But my truck CD player is broken as well AND I had to swap out the CD reader in my computer this summer as well. Maybe has something to do with playing many CD's. :D

I actually think the manufacturing sucks nowadays. My old old old old old (did I mention old?) Song Walkman cd player has long outlived many many players since then. Everything gets made cheaper... thus breaks easier. :mad:

• 1 year later...
Guest sin4sin

I'm gonna bump this for Brandon's sake, and, well, let's be honest, I'm curious about this, too.

Ironically, when you're broke as shit you gotta burn the discs off of your own computer, and thats exactly what we did with 7 Deadly. That album is extinct now since Sin 4 Sin is essentially an entirely different band. You can download 7 Deadly for free though from here: http://glam-n-sleaze.blogspot.com/2010/08/sin-4-sin-7-deadly-2010.html

Our new material is what we're excited about; with Chuck Stiletto on Lead Guitar, Dan Toal on Drums, Billy Williams on Rhythm, Chain Saw on Bass and myself on vocals, it's an entirely new sound. So far our biggest break came in Feb when we were the main support for Sebastian Bach which was a hell of a good time, the place was slam packed- close to 1,000 peeps!

Our new material has been very well received, and the radio favorite here in Baltimore is "My Girlfriend Always Gets Arrested". We have also recorded our most recent live show which was last Monday on 4/9/2012; since going into a studio costs alot of money and time, we figured we'd get two birds stoned at once by taking this shortcut. We do have plans on a full recording by the end of the year, but our budget right now is for a tour van! The live recording will be available via download card- which we will have available at the next show:

If your are in the area for M3, we're playing the Pre-Party at Sonoma's in Columbia, MD on Thursday 5/10/2012 with WILDSTREET and STREET LIGHT CIRCUS

The most up to date way of getting the latest info on us:

facebook: www.facebook.com/sin4sin

twitter: www.twitter.com/sin4sinband

reverbnation: www.reverbnation.com/sin4sin

DOWNLOAD @ CDBaby: www.cdbaby.com/cd/sin4sin

Cheers!

Brandon

If any of you were able to make M3 and more specifically my "M-Pre" Party on Thursday night you would see where SIN 4 SIN really shines... on stage. Brandon and the guys played the "Pre-Party" last year and I had many people ask to have them back again this year.. so I am.

This Year's Line-Up:

Streetlight Circus (New York City)

Sin 4 Sin (Baltimore)

&

WILDSTREET (New York City)

There may even be a few "unexpected guests" in the house.

I know there are a few member here that are not that far from Columbia, MD.... Anyone regular from this forum is invited to come on down Thursday (May 10) and check out these 2 bands for free. Just message me and let me know.

• 1 year later...

Related Websites:
Official Website
Facebook Page

CD Purchase Links:
CDBaby.com
Amazon.com
eBay.com
iTunes.com
SIN 4 SIN
GOOD 4 THE BODY

Released August 3, 2013 (Sin 4 Sin)

Track List:
01. Like Heaven
02. Through The Night
03. Booby Trapped
04. December
05. Living In A Dream

Band:
Brandon Hayden - vocals
#Chuck Stiletto - lead guitar
Billy Williams - rhythm guitar
Chain Saw - bass
Cody Cook - drums

Production:
Produced by Scott Von Ensign and Sin 4 Sin.

Review:
Sin 4 Sin's sophomore release Good 4 The Body, a five song EP, is what I refer to as 'live-for-the-moment' music. No need to compare the Baltimore native's past work or listen for future promise, this five-song collection is meant to be enjoyed now.
The drums hit fast and heavy on the first track "Like Heaven", which sets the bar high for the rest of the EP. "Through The Night" is straight-up rock and roll fun (the accompanying video confirms this) with tight drums, screaming guitars, and dirty bass and "Living In A Dream" closes the EP with a twist of bluesy/southern rock mixed in with their heavy rock sound.
Oh yes, and then there are the vocals... Brandon Hayden just kills with his vocals on this EP. He has an incredible voice for rock and roll and is the potential 'X factor' of Sin 4 Sin. His diverse range is heard on all tracks, especially on the fist pumper "Booby Trapped" and the slowed down "December". Hayden hits the highs and lows with ease, and although I'm sure great production work assisted, there is a raw and crispness to his delivery that few frontmen possess.
Good 4 The Body flows seamlessly from one song to the next -- but with only five songs you will want to put this one on repeat because once is fine, twice is nice, and three times or more is 'good for the body'.
sin4sin.com - www.facebook.com/sin4sin

Reviewed by David S. Grant (author of Rock Stars) for Sleaze Roxx, August 2013

Buy The CD:
Purchase at CDBaby.com
Purchase at Amazon.com
Purchase at eBay.com
Purchase at iTunes.com

• 2 months later...

Actually Sin 4 Sin does have a third release (ACTUALLY THE 2ND RELEASE)... In 2011 they put out a really cool 3 song release.. I would imagine that is is fairly hard to find.

"ARREST ME" (Released in 2011)

1.) Take It Off

2.) I Quit Drinking (Again)

3.) My Girlfriend Always Gets Me Arrested

=================================================================

It has been a few months since I have talked to Brandon.. But I believe they are in the middle of another member change or two...

Actually Sin 4 Sin does have a third release (ACTUALLY THE 2ND RELEASE)... In 2011 they put out a really cool 3 song release.. I would imagine that is is fairly hard to find.

"ARREST ME" (Released in 2011)

1.) Take It Off

2.) I Quit Drinking (Again)

3.) My Girlfriend Always Gets Me Arrested

=================================================================

It has been a few months since I have talked to Brandon.. But I believe they are in the middle of another member change or two...

Yeah. Guitarist Chuck Stiletto left the band to move to the west coast or something.

I hope they keep going. They have great potential.