Black Rain

Dead Planet

I just find myself not "getting" this one. Musically, awesome. Some really great sounding hard rock tunes, but the vocals are just too quiet, or I can't understand the dude - not really sure what's happening, but I can't hear the words or many big hooks/choruses. There are some great backing vocals and big 'Whoah's and all that, but the lead vocals just don't work for me and miss out on a lot of hooks that should be all over this disc.

It's a good one - musically and production-wise sounds excellent, but could/should have been better.

I just find myself not "getting" this one. Musically, awesome. Some really great sounding hard rock tunes, but the vocals are just too quiet, or I can't understand the dude - not really sure what's happening, but I can't hear the words or many big hooks/choruses. There are some great backing vocals and big 'Whoah's and all that, but the lead vocals just don't work for me and miss out on a lot of hooks that should be all over this disc.

It's a good one - musically and production-wise sounds excellent, but could/should have been better.

I Have to agree.. The music is pretty damn good, but that vocalist??? First, I can't tell if it's a guy or girl from the voice to be honest, and yea, it's hard to hear Him sometimes...

That being said, I DO Like what I heard..... :headbanger:

First a Sottish Glam/Sleaze band.. Now a French one?? And here I thought all good Sleaze nowadays came from Sweden..... :whistle:

I Have to agree.. The music is pretty damn good, but that vocalist??? First, I can't tell if it's a guy or girl from the voice to be honest, and yea, it's hard to hear Him sometimes...

First a Sottish Glam/Sleaze band.. Now a French one?? And here I thought all good Sleaze nowadays came from Sweden..... :whistle:

Ahhh, that explains it. These guys are French? I was wondering why the vocals were so hard to understand but that makes a bit more sense now... :)

• 1 month later...

here a video

• 2 years later...