Hello from Conn.

Guest Shweetleef

Guest Shweetleef

stubbled onto this site and thuoght I would stop in, I wanna stay,here awhile,i have been a more than a few music forums that were just kids flamming at each other and trolling for truoble, If this one of those site than i will just split, but let me tell ask you this, I am a old school metal head,and i am on a mission,bACK IN 85 I think,I saw sammy hager in his I can't drive 55 tour, and Always teid to remember the band that opened for him,i saw him in worchester mass,and for the life of me i can't remember the band.maybe some one give a clue.Other than that the last OZZfest I saw was the last show i saw and i thought it was a great show,with Crue of course, and On a side note, I got to meet Vince neal, and rob halford while I was there, one of my most valued moments in my life. :taz:

stubbled onto this site and thuoght I would stop in, I wanna stay,here awhile,i have been a more than a few music forums that were just kids flamming at each other and trolling for truoble, If this one of those site than i will just split, but let me tell ask you this, I am a old school metal head,and i am on a mission,bACK IN 85 I think,I saw sammy hager in his I can't drive 55 tour, and Always teid to remember the band that opened for him,i saw him in worchester mass,and for the life of me i can't remember the band.maybe some one give a clue.Other than that the last OZZfest I saw was the last show i saw and i thought it was a great show,with Crue of course, and On a side note, I got to meet Vince neal, and rob halford while I was there, one of my most valued moments in my life. :taz:

My guess would be Krokus opening for Hagar.

Welcome to HH!

I saw KROKUS on the Hagar "VOA" tour.

Guest Shweetleef

Yep, that was a test to see if you guys are the real deal,seems to be.With FB, and twitter and the like i don't post much but I do .Glad i found this place look forward to posting more.

Guest Shweetleef

Ok I'm back.I have very busy life and I like that.A little more about me,I am basicly a athlete turned Drummer,due too a twist of fate i am can no longer drum for long.Last ime I played was at my friend Paul wedding, me some other past band mates sat in and palyed Whiskey in a jar,because Paul is a direct decendent of capt Farrel. but i have always kept up my fitness up for the most part.I am a gym rat,I am also a dad,so my body is a warehouse for spare parts for my one and only daughter.So now I am reduced to playing GH on on my PS3.I am old but i have seen some of the best bands. the only music i don't care for really is country and that rap crap.I am open minded to new music but it can't be old shit turned new.if you sample....you suck.The last club show i saw was a band called Evensence(spelling?) and I was lucky enough to sit directly in front of Amy Lee,This woman has a presence to be seen.very captivating,and I have seen rip offs and and the like.This girl is the real deal,she had the room in the palm of her hand.anyway all for now, H just wanted to stop in and caht a bit,so you know i am not lurker or a drive by.