N L Re-issues

Jez

Here are alist of upcoming re-issues due in the over the next couple of months, from the good folk at NL Distribution, who have previously brought us the likes of the 3 Hurricane Re-issues, Fahrenheit, Toys Of Joy, B-Joe, Blonde On Blonde, Harlot, Skagarack, Jim Jidhead etc. Some nice ones here, especially the Glen Burtnick and Think Out Loud.

Refugee - Burning From The Inside Out

Glen Burtnick - Talking In Code

Tim Feehan - S/T

Think Out Loud - S/T

Dare - Out Of Silence

China - S/T

Night Ranger - Big Life

Night Ranger - Man In Motion

Roko - S/T

Martin Briley - One Night With A Stranger

http://www.nldistribution.de/pages/comingsoon.php

Some good discs, especially the Glen Burtnick album. Not sure why they'd bother with Dare and Night Ranger though as these are all pretty readily available. Glad I already sold my copy of the Refugee album!

Some good discs, especially the Glen Burtnick album. Not sure why they'd bother with Dare and Night Ranger though as these are all pretty readily available. Glad I already sold my copy of the Refugee album!

Agree with you mate, but checking around, the Dare isn't cheap anymore, some people are asking £40 for it, neither are the 2 Night Rangers, around the £20 mark for each and the Jap re-issues of both aren't cheap either.

Here are alist of upcoming re-issues due in the over the next couple of months, from the good folk at NL Distribution, who have previously brought us the likes of the 3 Hurricane Re-issues, Fahrenheit, Toys Of Joy, B-Joe, Blonde On Blonde, Harlot, Skagarack, Jim Jidhead etc. Some nice ones here, especially the Glen Burtnick and Think Out Loud.

Tim Feehan - S/T

Think Out Loud - S/T

Dare - Out Of Silence

China - S/T

Night Ranger - Big Life

Roko - S/T

That's great news. I've been looking for a copy of China S/T recently so I'll hold out for the re-issue.

Tim Feehan - S/T

Think Out Loud - S/T

Dare - Out Of Silence

China - S/T

Night Ranger - Big Life

Roko - S/T

Good news indeed !! :drink:

• 1 month later...
China / ST will be released in January 2009, but the track list is pretty strange :unsure: It has a rare track "When Passion Burns" but two original songs "One Shot To The Heart" & "Don't Look Back" are missing. :hammer:

That's screwed up! If they're gonna do shit like that I'll pass and keep my CDR

China / ST will be released in January 2009, but the track list is pretty strange :unsure: It has a rare track "When Passion Burns" but two original songs "One Shot To The Heart" & "Don't Look Back" are missing. :hammer:

Wow, horrid move. 'Don't look back' is possibly my favourite song on the disc and 'One shot to the heart' is another highlight. Horrid move to keep them off.

rumour is this is to do with copyright issues..... I sincerly do hope the china reissue does contain all 13 traxx otherwise it's a pointless excercise..

whats wrong with alotta these reissues is there aren't any extras... songs, vids etc... just think how cool would be it be for example if the dare reissue contained all those sought after tracks doing the rounds under rare dare .......... ? you make this a double disc affair ala crown of thorns - 21 thorns .....................

In the news over on melodic.net it says there are going to be 13 tracks incluing those two on it, so they were probably just missing because of a copy/paste error...

In the news over on melodic.net it says there are going to be 13 tracks incluing those two on it, so they were probably just missing because of a copy/paste error...

I hope so, 13 tracks will be awesome!