Question to

Wotty

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who thinks they made the best post of 2007?

Someone handsome?

Are you asking me?

You asked the question, didn't you?

Yes I did but why are you asking me "someone handsome"?

Post counts, handsomeness... is anyone seeing a link? (btw, either am I?)

Does it involve the number 23?

Yeah, why not? Isn't there a Thirsty Merc song called '23 Reasons'?

Thirsty Merc? Are you still speaking English?

Oh, are they only an Aussie band? Sorry, I thought they were international stars or something... aren't most bands that suck international stars?

Oh, are they only an Aussie band? Sorry, I thought they were international stars or something... aren't most bands that suck international stars?

Pacific Avenue?

...Rule?

Are they big anywhere? I've never heard anything about them aside from my rant a few weeks ago?

Thirsty Merc? I thought he was the Lead singer for Cinnamon Lover?

Or was He the Guitar Player for Jimmy Dee and The Spread Connection?

I'd probably rather see Thirsty Merc than Led Zeppelin - I kid!!! I'd prefer not to see either. Seriously, has no one heard of this shitty Thirsty Merc band?

I'd probably rather see Thirsty Merc than Led Zeppelin - I kid!!! I'd prefer not to see either. Seriously, has no one heard of this shitty Thirsty Merc band?

Never heard of them. How shitty are they?

About as shitty as Jet, Franz Ferdinand, Wolfmother and that sort of current "rock"?

About as shitty as Jet, Franz Ferdinand, Wolfmother and that sort of current "rock"?

Wolfmother is not shitty. The others are shitty. I don't think that was a question, was it?

Is Jet shitty? Is it me or am I the only one that thinks that Roadstar and Silvertide are better then Jet?

I think semen in a cup is better than Jet, or Wolfmother, Franz Ferdinand, Thirsty Merc... any of these type of bands. I don't like Silvertide too much either, but they are much better than all those?

Is Jet shitty? Is it me or am I the only one that thinks that Roadstar and Silvertide are better then Jet?

I think semen in a cup is better than Jet, or Wolfmother, Franz Ferdinand, Thirsty Merc... any of these type of bands. I don't like Silvertide too much either, but they are much better than all those?

Wolfmother is nowhere near shitty. They have a Zeppelin feel to them but seeing as you don't like Zeppelin either, then you wouldn't like Wolfmother either. Considering you consider Fall Out Boy good, can we take your assessments seriously anymore?

If you just put a question mark at the end of a statement should you still consider it a question?

:lol: It's what I've done from the beginning of this thread and it's worked so far, so why stop now?

Wolfmother is nowhere near shitty. They have a Zeppelin feel to them but seeing as you don't like Zeppelin either, then you wouldn't like Wolfmother either. Considering you consider Fall Out Boy good, can we take your assessments seriously anymore?

I've never said Fall Out Boy are good. I've said before that I like a few of their songs and the new album is actually a very pleasing surprise - and I'd sure as hell rather listen to a Fall Out Boy album than Wolfmother or Led Zeppelin... but that's not to say I think they're a better band than Led Zeppelin at all, I just personally like their songs better. Although, anyway you slice it, I still think Fall Out Boy are a much, much better band than the atrocious Wolfmother?