You might be from the 70's if.........

swriter

if u still listen to cheech and chong

and, if u were up in smoke when u went to the drive-in movies to see up in smoke!!!!!

:anon: ..."all day long people tell me how to live...(Dadada...dadada.da da daaa)

but I don't really care cause my head is like a sieve..... :crazy:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u still listen to cheech and chong

and, if u were up in smoke when u went to the drive-in movies to see up in smoke!!!!!

:o OMG......this is toooooo weird!!! I heard the word "Bailiff" today......and the first thing I thought of was "Whack his pee pee"........remember that one??? :lol:

Cheech & Chong were the best comedy team ever... I wish they'd hurry up and make the reunion movie that they've been talkin' about for the last several years. I'd be the first one in line.

"Okay, Bob, tell us why did you drop out?"

"Well, some people say it was cuz of the 400 acid trips I took...but one day I was listening to Black Sabbath at 78 speed..."

"And what happened next?"

"I saw GOD, man!"

--"Let's Make A Dope Deal"

Cheech & Chong were the best comedy team ever... I wish they'd hurry up and make the reunion movie that they've been talkin' about for the last several years. I'd be the first one in line.

"Okay, Bob, tell us why did you drop out?"

"Well, some people say it was cuz of the 400 acid trips I took...but one day I was listening to Black Sabbath at 78 speed..."

"And what happened next?"

"I saw GOD, man!"

--"Let's Make A Dope Deal"

How many joints in a lid....10 seconds.....One....I roll big joints....

are judges say that's okay they roll big joints too!!!LOL!!! Or something like that.

You know your form the 70's if...

You actually used the Big rolling paper enclosed in Cheech and Chongs Album's!!!

"You picked door number one, and behind that door is....

OFFICER O'MALLEY OF THE F.B.I.! Youuuuuu're BUSTED!"

Bwahahahaha... I haven't thought about that C&C sketch in years... I wonder if I still have that cassette at home?

basketball jones!!!!!!! hahaha

ssh, class?, class?, class> SHUTUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladees an' gempmun, I wuz tha victim of a Basketball Jones. Eva since I wuz a baby, I always be dribblin'...

Anyone into Cosby back then? "Noah.......how long can you tread water"?????

Bill Cosby's old comedy albums (late 60s/early 70s) were awesome. "Why Is There Air?" and "Revenge" were two of my favorites. "Junior Baaarrrnes.... whoooooooa, Junior Baaaaarnes... you GUNKY"

Anyone into Cosby back then? "Noah.......how long can you tread water"?????

Bill Cosby's old comedy albums (late 60s/early 70s) were awesome. "Why Is There Air?" and "Revenge" were two of my favorites. "Junior Baaarrrnes.... whoooooooa, Junior Baaaaarnes... you GUNKY"

Don't forget.... HEY HEY Hey it's Fat Freddy...eerrr Albert!! LOL!! (I had to,sorry) :rofl2:

if u recently found a gift in your styx vinyl album

u still have one of those 70's shirts, silky with a weird print, or the gauzey kind with flowers around the open neck(pullover) hahaha

You cried when Thurman Munson (#15 of the New York Yankees) died in a plane crash

You remember Reggie Bars and Billy Ball!

You cried when Thurman Munson (#15 of the New York Yankees) died in a plane crash

He was the Greatest Catcher IMO!!!!!

If you remember The Movie "Sargent Peppers Lonley Hearts Club Band"...

what a DUD!!!! :rofl2:

Oh my LORD, "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band." I remember that piece of cinematic poop. The only good part was Aerosmith's version of "Come Together."

How many careers were ruined by that movie? Just about everybody involved in it, I would think!!

Oh my LORD, "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band." I remember that piece of cinematic poop. The only good part was Aerosmith's version of "Come Together."

How many careers were ruined by that movie? Just about everybody involved in it, I would think!!

It was a TURD..with corn in it!! :puke: It was so bad...It killed Frampton's Career...The Aerosmith

bit was the best part of the whole thing!!

I think I may still have some trading cards (!) from that movie hanging around someplace... I believe they were made by the same company (Fleer or Donruss, can't remember which) that did the KISS cards back then

Speaking of which... you might be from the 70s if

YOU COLLECTED KISS CARDS!

If you remember the jingle from the KISS dolls commercial...

KISS - That's the name!

KISS - They may look insane!

KISS - If rock's your game

It's KISS!