The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fucking c*ntface. Delayed pay again, which means my account is going to be smashed soon with all my auto transfers today. Sadly, too late to delay them all (I tried :( ) so I'm going to exceed my overdraft which will result in more fucking fees. I've already put these auto transfers back a few days because I know I can't rely on getting paid on fucking time, but how much further do I have to put it back? Fuck. C*nt fuckers.

Fuck the cold weather. Fuckin' -33'C this morning...

Burn in hell fuckin' winter :flame:

Can I put my face in your weather? We had another +40'C weekend which I spent camping on the beach with my bros and his bros. Fucking awesome weekend but we all got fucking roasted. No matter how much sunscreen you put on the fucker still gets you. I think my face is more burnt than it's ever been. I'm thinking of offering my face to a seafood restaurant this evening.

The dude from The Blackout is on my stereo now screaming "I am the fire, I am the fucking fire." And I kind of believe him. He sounds to angry.

Home sweet fuckin' home !!!!!!

Ā 

About fuckin' time !!