The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck Christmas shopping....

i hate alot of fuckin things about Christmas. not fuckin everything, but alot of fuckin things.

The best fuckin' part of Christmas is the TV shows. The shopping blows dead monkey balls on a hot July afternoon.

thank you Chris darling, for that lovely fuckin visual. :nyanya:

i hate alot of fuckin things about Christmas. not fuckin everything, but alot of fuckin things.

The best fuckin' part of Christmas is the TV shows. The shopping blows dead monkey balls on a hot July afternoon.

thank you Chris darling, for that lovely fuckin visual. :nyanya:

A fuckin' lush vision imo..........

Really? I hate them both with a fucking passion. The only thing I like about Christmas is catching up with my family and spending that morning with my wife and puppies. The rest is fucking hell.

Really? I hate them both with a fucking passion. The only thing I like about Christmas is catching up with my family and spending that morning with my wife and puppies. The rest is fucking hell.

...And drinking lots of fucking beers and wine of course!! ;)

...And drinking lots of fucking beers and wine of course!! ;)

Of course, my good man, but I'd hope that goes without saying. :) Beer - just fucking love it.

i fuckin abhor daylight saving. makes me all fuckin wonky.

Daylight Saving = best fucking thing ever. :)

this from the man who's fuckin toilet flushes and swirls counterclockwise :screwy:

Exactly. The toilet flushes the right way and I love Daylight Saving. It all works out fucking perfectly. :)

Seriously, though, what's not to love about being able to actually enjoy your afternoon when you get back from work... instead of coming back in the darkness and locking yourself straight inside quietly wishing you were dead? ;)

this from the man who's fuckin toilet flushes and swirls counterclockwise :screwy:

Exactly. The toilet flushes the right way and I love Daylight Saving. It all works out fucking perfectly. :)

Seriously, though, what's not to love about being able to actually enjoy your afternoon when you get back from work... instead of coming back in the darkness and locking yourself straight inside quietly wishing you were dead? ;)

Just like the fuckin' toilet thing, Geoff, it's opposite here in the States. It's dark early but you do get an extra hour sleep. Unlike me, the rest of the country will be cold soon, if not already so its cold and dark when some of these guys get home from fuckin' work!!

Just like the fuckin' toilet thing, Geoff, it's opposite here in the States. It's dark early but you do get an extra hour sleep. Unlike me, the rest of the country will be cold soon, if not already so its cold and dark when some of these guys get home from fuckin' work!!

It's cold and dark when I go to fucking work, cold and dark when I return home from fucking work, I sleep (and I think it's pretty dark then aswell), then I wake up and it's cold and dark still. The advantage of working nights in winter - you never see fucking daylight until the weekend.

Yeah, that's what I was guessing - that the female poster above must have had it the wrong way round. So you're not actually going into Daylight Saving - it's just finished? So what Widow meant to say was that the end of Daylight Saving sucks dog balls - not actual Daylight Saving. In that case, I do agree. :)

Yeah, that's what I was guessing - that the female poster above must have had it the wrong way round. So you're not actually going into Daylight Saving - it's just finished? So what Widow meant to say was that the end of Daylight Saving sucks dog balls - not actual Daylight Saving. In that case, I do agree. :)

With that well-worded statement you fuckin' forgot something.

And yes it is the END of fuckin' Daylight Savings time. Enjoy yours, though.

With that well-worded statement you fuckin' forgot something.

And yes it is the END of fuckin' Daylight Savings time. Enjoy yours, though.

Who-fucking-ops... so I did. And yes, I will enjoy my Daylight Savings. :)

How fuckin' good was Slater and Inglis !!!!!!!

52 times goodness... compared to a combined total of fuckin' 4 goodness from the poms. HAHA!

52 times goodness... compared to a combined total of fuckin' 4 goodness from the poms. HAHA!

What fucking 'Game' is this? Ah yes, Rugby League.

FUCKING GIRLIES :lol:

You're confused my good man. Rugby League is organised carnage for real men. I guess when you refer to a girlie sport you mean Netball? I can't even say you mean soccer because calling those fucking skirt wearing poofters girlies is an insult to women.

You're confused my good man. Rugby League is organised carnage for real men. I guess when you refer to a girlie sport you mean Netball? I can't even say you mean soccer because calling those fucking skirt wearing poofters girlies is an insult to women.

Sorry, I apologise to all the beautiful girls out there, my mistake.

League and fucking Aussie rules = Shandy drinking Trannies

Now shut up and go and fetch your handbag. :D

Sorry, I apologise to all the beautiful girls out there, my mistake.

League and fucking Aussie rules = Shandy drinking Trannies

Now shut up and go and fetch your handbag. :D

backed.

Oh and Hinder is kickin my fuckin arse! :headbanger: