The F*%K Thread

raildog

Last fuckin' night my work dramas became well and fuckin' clear, i was given the sack and looks like all the politics and planning has finally come to a fucking end.Thank fuck as i can now move on with my life,thank you for giving me the fucking flick as no way fucking

way was i going to give notice and go out on your backstabbing fucking terms.

Oh for fucks sake !!!!!!!

Yeah mate for fucks fucking sake,but i'm still fuckin' breathing and that's all that fucking matters and i will fuckin' bounce back.

Too fuckin' right !!!!!!

Fuckin' sorry to hear you lost your job Dave but also fuckin' happy to see you are looking at it as a positve and hopefully a fuckin' better future :tumbsup:

Fuck yeah Dave,i ain't dead yet so there's still fuckin' hope.

Last fuckin' night my work dramas became well and fuckin' clear, i was given the sack and looks like all the politics and planning has finally come to a fucking end.Thank fuck as i can now move on with my life,thank you for giving me the fucking flick as no way fucking

way was i going to give notice and go out on your backstabbing fucking terms.

Oh for fucks sake !!!!!!!

Yeah mate for fucks fucking sake,but i'm still fuckin' breathing and that's all that fucking matters and i will fuckin' bounce back.

Too fuckin' right !!!!!!

Fuckin' sorry to hear you lost your job Dave but also fuckin' happy to see you are looking at it as a positve and hopefully a fuckin' better future :tumbsup:

Fuck yeah Dave,i ain't dead yet so there's still fuckin' hope.

Fuckin' :beerbang:

Yeah Dave, sorry to hear about the job, mate. Did the motherfuckers pay you out? Good luck finding something new, and better. :)

Yeah Dave, sorry to hear about the job, mate. Did the motherfuckers pay you out? Good luck finding something new, and better. :)

Yeah - me too Dave. Bad fucking news - Hang in there mate, I'm sure something will turn up :drink:

No man those dirty mutha fuckers have still not paid me out my entitlements but i have lodged a unfair dismissal claim against them so i hope that fucks their shit right up.

Feeling so fucking down but i will not fucking give in and certainly not to those total power trippin',back stabbin' fucktards and two faced fuckers.

Yeah - me too Dave. Bad fucking news - Hang in there mate, I'm sure something will turn up :drink:

Thank's Jez for the fucking support mate,sometimes shit just comes out of nowhere and knees your fucking balls up into ya throat and laughs at you while you fuckin' choke.I'll bounce back bigger and more fuckin' badass than fuckin' ever.

No man those dirty mutha fuckers have still not paid me out my entitlements but i have lodged a unfair dismissal claim against them so i hope that fucks their shit right up.

Feeling so fucking down but i will not fucking give in and certainly not to those total power trippin',back stabbin' fucktards and two faced fuckers.

Good luck mate, hope you rape the motherfuckers.

Good luck mate, hope you rape the motherfuckers.

I fucking hope so too mate and if not there is a thing called fuckin' karma and it will come back and kick them in the ass mighty fucking hard.

Speaking of which, I had a super long and exciting dream about oral intercourse last night. I really didn't want to wake up from that at fucking all... :(

Speaking of which, I had a super long and exciting dream about oral intercourse last night. I really didn't want to wake up from that at fucking all... :(

Oooooh fuckin' errrrrr !!!

Cunnilingus-tastic.

Cunnilingus-tastic.

Fuckin' :whistle: