The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Geoff... Hi..

Hey Matt. Like, hi.

Shall i plat that mole hair on your big toe?

Sure. It's not my birthday, but I'll take what I can get.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Trains suck.

Seriously, mate, wait for it. I might just get away with it because my license is due back this weekend, but if I am standing on Redfern station one more time at 5:35pm and the express train pulls up with 6 jam-packed full carriages so that I either cannot get onto the train, or if I do I stand there literally squeezed up between ugly people who smell, squashing my massive shoulders like welding grade bauxite... if it happens once more I am going to go into a Cityrail office and spray the place with bullets. How f*cking dumb are those f*cking idiots? They know it doesn't work. Everytime they try the 6 carriages the train sits there unable to close the doors because everyone is hanging out, clinging onto the corpses inside the carriage because everyone just died from suffocation and being f*cking crushed. F*ck I hate Cityrail.

Trains suck.

Seriously, mate, wait for it. I might just get away with it because my license is due back this weekend, but if I am standing on Redfern station one more time at 5:35pm and the express train pulls up with 6 jam-packed full carriages so that I either cannot get onto the train, or if I do I stand there literally squeezed up between ugly people who smell, squashing my massive shoulders like welding grade bauxite... if it happens once more I am going to go into a Cityrail office and spray the place with bullets. How f*cking dumb are those f*cking idiots? They know it doesn't work. Everytime they try the 6 carriages the train sits there unable to close the doors because everyone is hanging out, clinging onto the corpses inside the carriage because everyone just died from suffocation and being f*cking crushed. F*ck I hate Cityrail.

Redfern at 5:35pm...? which way are you going??

I dont ever get a seat these days on the way home.. the trains are already as you say... packed with no standing room BEFORE they arrive at Sydneys main station - Central.. YEH WELL DONE CITYRAIL! Im always crammed in the corner standing up next to some stinky person.

How about this today... caught the train at 7.30... got to Central at 9:10....!!! They closed my entire line and sent my train up around Granville!!! It wouldve been quicker if id jumped on the back of a quadraplegic and waited for his limbs to grow back as i whipped him into a canter past the train...

Trains suck.

I dont ever get a seat these days on the way home.. the trains are already as you say... packed with no standing room BEFORE they arrive at Sydneys main station - Central.. YEH WELL DONE CITYRAIL! Im always crammed in the corner standing up next to some stinky person.

How about this today... caught the train at 7.30... got to Central at 9:10....!!! They closed my entire line and sent my train up around Granville!!! It wouldve been quicker if id jumped on the back of a quadraplegic and waited for his limbs to grow back as i whipped him into a canter past the train...

:rofl2:

Yeah, I leave Hurstville at 5:11pm and get to Redfern about 5:30pm to get the 5:35pm Central Coast train which stops at Strathfield and then Eastwood (my stop) so I need to get that express or it's going to take me ages to get home.

If they use 8 carriages on that train I usually get a seat right up the front carriage, but if not it is literally hell. Haha, I actually like it when there's a good delay on the train on the way to work. On the way home I want to kill someone, but on the way to work you just call into the office and there's nothing you can do about it. Enjoy another CD and read a few more pages in the book. Suits me fine... it's better than the office. That is, if you have a seat. I never get a seat on the way into work.

Trains suck.

:rofl2:

Yeah, I leave Hurstville at 5:11pm and get to Redfern about 5:30pm to get the 5:35pm Central Coast train which stops at Strathfield and then Eastwood (my stop) so I need to get that express or it's going to take me ages to get home.

If they use 8 carriages on that train I usually get a seat right up the front carriage, but if not it is literally hell. Haha, I actually like it when there's a good delay on the train on the way to work. On the way home I want to kill someone, but on the way to work you just call into the office and there's nothing you can do about it. Enjoy another CD and read a few more pages in the book. Suits me fine... it's better than the office. That is, if you have a seat. I never get a seat on the way into work.

My express train south arrives at Redfern about that time....

ill throw something at you this arvo...

Awesome. What platform are you on? I'll blow you a kiss. I'm on platform 2.

I may be the buttcheeks pressed against a window heading south...

Yeah, that's right. That part where you mentioned you get on at Central would indicate to most that you're not on any platform at Redfern.

But not me. I think outside the box.

Yeah, that's right. That part where you mentioned you get on at Central would indicate to most that you're not on any platform at Redfern.

Depends what kind of box it is...

Depends what kind of box it is...

Haha, I was going to make a comment at the end of my post but let it slide. It was going to be something about my head being in other types of boxes, but I let it slide for lack of enthusiasm and creative differences.

I'm back on the internet finally after battling with virus, spyware and Gremlins.

Who are you?

GOD

Hey, God. When you fixed your computer did you transfer the viruses to mine at home? Is that why my computer is f*cked too?

Less then 2 hrs till trains... joy.

Only one hour now. The smile my face carries knows this.

Less then 2 hrs till trains... joy.

Only one hour now. The smile my face carries knows this.

58mins...

53mins.

I learnt yesterday that one of the dudes I work with is gay. This dude is so un-gay it's not funny. First impressions I thought he was gay. Several extremely hetrosexual conversations later I was convinced he wasn't. And everything since has indicated he is super straight. However, he never comes out to work functions and keeps very much to himself, except when out on the tins that time and I swear he wasn't gay. He is so intent on hiding it too (apparently) as there are no other gay guys in this company.

(Aside from me)

47mins.