• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ate some tacos.

I wish I was you.

I kinda expected you to say you wished you were a taco :unsure:

:yikes:

Backed. I'm shocked.

Lisa, we're cousins. That's the sickest thing I've ever heard anyone ever say on these boards.

Now, if Jason or Pete were tacos... mmmmmmmmm.

I just ate some tacos.

I wish I was you.

I kinda expected you to say you wished you were a taco :unsure:

:yikes:

Backed. I'm shocked.

Lisa, we're cousins. That's the sickest thing I've ever heard anyone ever say on these boards.

Now, if Jason or Pete were tacos... mmmmmmmmm.

Pete :wub: Geoff :wub: Jason :wub: Eric Brittingham.

Hey guys, who ever is still online at this point in time, for my curiosity, can you let me know what time it will be where you are in approx. eight hours from now?

East/West Coast of USA and anywhere Europe etc. Can anyone shed some light for a brother? Thanks.

Hey guys, who ever is still online at this point in time, for my curiosity, can you let me know what time it will be where you are in approx. eight hours from now?

East/West Coast of USA and anywhere Europe etc. Can anyone shed some light for a brother? Thanks.

11:10 PM in beautiful downtown Ludlow Falls Ohio, here. In eight hours it will be 7:10 AM and I will be up again, taking my munchkin to school....

Ack.

11:10 PM in beautiful downtown Ludlow Falls Ohio, here. In eight hours it will be 7:10 AM and I will be up again, taking my munchkin to school....

Ack.

Cool, thanks MJ. I was guessing early morning for somewhere in the US, at least. :)

I had a bagel with my coffee today. Nothing like cream cheese w/scallions and Southern Pecan coffee... well okay it wasn't a great match... I wasn't thinking... :(

:wacko: odd flavor combo there Pete...

Odd flavour for a wacky guy....did u have your clown costume on at the time Pierre?

Of course! Complete with my velvet cape (which I always wear on Tuesdays).

Must have given you breath that could have started a barbecue.

hey, who told you?! <_< That's my super power.

I'm drinking a Caffeine Free Pepsi.

I was not aware that it was Caffeine Free when I bought it at the store. Oh well.

I'm... just here, I guess. The phones are down in the office. Since yesterday. It's good... even great, except I really need to make a call to arrange a "pick-up".

I'm... just here, I guess. The phones are down in the office. Since yesterday. It's good... even great, except I really need to make a call to arrange a "pick-up".

Why don't you just do it yourself and call it a "drop off"?

I need to collect a Tall Boy I bought off ebay.

I just hope he's handsome.

I need to collect a Tall Boy I bought off ebay.

I just hope he's handsome.

Your luck he'll be an ugly midget.

I'm about to take off on a 2 hour drive to Missouri to spend the day with my Grandmother.

I just got back.

Did you have a nice time?

Yeah it was nice hanging with Grandma. She's 82 so I don't know how much longer she'll be around.

I'm about to take off on a 2 hour drive to Missouri to spend the day with my Grandmother.

I just got back.

Yeah it was nice hanging with Grandma. She's 82 so I don't know how much longer she'll be around.

Mine passed away less than a year ago, she was mid-80's...

...and so is my favorite music. Coincidence? :unsure:

I just got back.

Mine passed away less than a year ago, she was mid-80's...

...and so is my favorite music. Coincidence? :unsure:

Mine passed away when I was 13 so just a few memories. Glad you had a good time. Cherish while you can.

I just got done cleaning my garage. <_<

Find anything interesting?