Easy Action

dog2020

Does anyone know if Easy Action is putting out another album. I just went to the Sweden Rock Festival link and Easy Action is playing. This is what the site said:

easyaction.jpg

"Now here's classic glam metal for ya! High class and with both feet deeply anchored in the eighties dirt. Zinny Zan, Kee Marcello and Peo Thyrén have once again blown life into Easy Action. "We Go Rockin" was the band's biggest hit, which also showed when a high profile American band tried to steal it! Since all the fun in the eighties the boys haven't exactly been lazing, but have made themselves heard in acts like Europe, Red Fun, Zan Clan and Shotgun Messiah. Now it's glam time again and the grand opening is at Sweden Rock Festival!"

:lol:

No clue. But according to my clock here, you posted this at 5 in the morning (my time).... :blink: I want whatever drugs yer on that keep you surfing the internet, researching this crap all night long.....lol.

Never heard Easy Action........ good stuff?

I have the 'That Makes One' album, is far from sleaze-glam. Is pink n' fluffy AOR.... Great stuff though.

Is pink n' fluffy AOR.....

:yuck:

:lol:

I dunno if they made any other albums, but - trust me - you would not like this album one bit, is drowned in keys.

I'd be pretty interested in another album, but would be surprised if Kee Marcello went back to the lipstick & womens clothing as he was last to be seen on his 'Demon Melon Divine' thing with a goatie & loads of tattoos playing tuneless modern rock....

Guest stuck in lodi

They have 2 cds. The first one is sleaze-glam. I don't like it at all. The second one "That Makes One", like Tim said, is very good keyboard oriented AOR/hard rock. Verrry different from the first album. Probably because there was a big line-up change between the albums. I think Kee Marcello was the only one to play on both of the albums.

To me it sound more or less AOR/Westcoastish....kinda like Toto or Chicago.  Probably went a little too far off the map there.

Am still after an original copy of this if someone out there has one up for grabs.

:drink::drink:

They have 2 cds. The first one is sleaze-glam. I don't like it at all. The second one "That Makes One", like Tim said, is very good keyboard oriented AOR/hard rock. Verrry different from the first album. Probably because there was a big line-up change between the albums. I think Kee Marcello was the only one to play on both of the albums.

They are 2 very different albums, the 1st in early Swedish glam (1984), and I beleive it was only released on LP the line-up was:

Zinny Zan (Bo Stagman): lead vocals

Kee Marcello (Kjell Lövbom): lead guitar, keyboards, harmonica, backing vocals

Chris Lynn (Christoffer Lind): guitar, backing vocals

Alex Tyrone (Peo Thyrén): bass, backing vocals

Freddy Van Gerber: drummer

Danny Wilde (Dan Segerstedt): Guitar **he was the original guitarist and after the album was 1st released and he left they re-issued the 1st album with Chris Lynn on it.

The 2nd album saw the departure of Zinny Zan ( i believe to Dream police) and Alex Tyrone. Tommy Nilsson joined as the lead singer. The 2nd is Aor/Hard rock oriented cd.

To me it sound more or less AOR/Westcoastish....kinda like Toto or Chicago.  Probably went a little too far off the map there.

I thought it sounded more like Poppy-Eurovision AOR, kinda like RETURN "Attitudes"/DA VINCI "Back In Business"/ARENA SWEDEN "S/T" etc. Jez, be careful when looking for an original though as I know a load of bootlegs were floating around as a friend unwittingly bought one....

• 3 years later...

They are 2 very different albums, the 1st in early Swedish glam (1984), and I beleive it was only released on LP the line-up was:

Zinny Zan (Bo Stagman): lead vocals

Kee Marcello (Kjell Lövbom): lead guitar, keyboards, harmonica, backing vocals

Chris Lynn (Christoffer Lind): guitar, backing vocals

Alex Tyrone (Peo Thyrén): bass, backing vocals

Freddy Van Gerber: drummer

Danny Wilde (Dan Segerstedt): Guitar **he was the original guitarist and after the album was 1st released and he left they re-issued the 1st album with Chris Lynn on it.

The 2nd album saw the departure of Zinny Zan ( i believe to Dream police) and Alex Tyrone. Tommy Nilsson joined as the lead singer. The 2nd is Aor/Hard rock oriented cd.

Wow, I didn't know that. I've only heard the 2nd disc (which I do not like at all) and I'd have to agree with the other chaps, calling it some lite pop AOR creation. Like an even poppier, lighter version of Sha-Boom.