Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay is smiley_sleepy.gif today.

Yes, but at least you're still "at it"

I've been a bit like that all week. Ask someone to slap your face with a cold fish. It'll work wonders.

Yes, but at least you're still "at it"

I've been a bit like that all week. Ask someone to slap your face with a cold fish. It'll work wonders.

Plenty of people willing to slap me, just no cold fish laying around.

I've heard a couple of people say that fish hang out in water. You close to any water?

Must have been the cold spaghetti....... :puke:

I didn't eat the spaghetti. The dogs did.

They don't share???? How Rude!!!! -_-

They get that way sometimes.

I had a Bassett Hound like that once...Great pooch. I will get another one day.

Must have been the cold spaghetti....... :puke:

I didn't eat the spaghetti. The dogs did.

They don't share???? How Rude!!!! -_-

They get that way sometimes.

I had a Bassett Hound like that once...Great pooch. I will get another one day.

Before I bought my first Pug, I almost got a Bassett Hound.

They are cool dogs.  Very self sufficient.  They will go on a walk but only on their terms.  They do alot of lying around. Perfect fit for me.

Sounds just like me.

We must be carbon copies. Although I am better looking..... :)

They are cool dogs.  Very self sufficient.  They will go on a walk but only on their terms.  They do alot of lying around. Perfect fit for me.

Sounds just like me.

We must be carbon copies. Although I am better looking..... :)

Yeah, I have a bigger........

Stomache

My girl is set on getting a pug. I still don't know what I think of them. Aren't they a little ugly, in a sort of cute way? I don't know... I'm a bit torn. I guess we'll see when she turns up after work one day with one in her arms.

My girl is set on getting a pug. I still don't know what I think of them. Aren't they a little ugly, in a sort of cute way? I don't know... I'm a bit torn. I guess we'll see when she turns up after work one day with one in her arms.

Jay=Pug

Jay=Pug

Frigging awesome personalities dude. I have 3. 2 fawn colored and a black one. Amazingly smart dogs too. Zoey my oldest barks at doorbells. I know that's nothing special, but we have commercial here for Dominoes pizza that has a doorbell in it and she actually barks before the bell rings now. She freakin' recognizes the music in the commercial.

Jay=Pug

Frigging awesome personalities dude. I have 3. 2 fawn colored and a black one. Amazingly smart dogs too. Zoey my oldest barks at doorbells. I know that's nothing special, but we have commercial here for Dominoes pizza that has a doorbell in it and she actually barks before the bell rings now. She freakin' recognizes the music in the commercial.

Her current dog that we mind whenever her parents go on holidays (every 2 months, seriously) is sort of pug-ish. I thought it was a little ugly-ish at first, but I must admit he's really grown on me and I think he's the cutest dog... but yeah, he's hilarious, not too smart :) but a great dog. Not sure what he is, but he's got a pug-ish sort of face... like me.

Jay=Pug

Her current dog that we mind whenever her parents go on holidays (every 2 months, seriously) is sort of pug-ish. I thought it was a little ugly-ish at first, but I must admit he's really grown on me and I think he's the cutest dog... but yeah, he's hilarious, not too smart :) but a great dog. Not sure what he is, but he's got a pug-ish sort of face... like me.

Pugs are actually Toy Mastiffs. You know those big ass dogs?