Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good evening Eric Brittingham,

You have not known real humour or true stupid cuteness until you have experienced Pug.

Pug Lover

Salutes and Hoots, Herr Brittingham.

I would kill everyone in this room right now for a single drop of sweet, delicious coffee.

Jonesin'

I would kill everyone in this room right now for a single drop of sweet, delicious coffee.

Jonesin'

Here Keef. You need this ummm more than I do.

Thanx JJ but I'm good now. Startin' on Cup Number 3. Sorry if I scared ya.

Jonesin'

I was all scared and shit. I saw this headline. "Man kills entire office staff. Was seen licking coffee off floor as sniper's bullet hit it's mark".

Jonesin'

I was all scared and shit. I saw this headline. "Man kills entire office staff. Was seen licking coffee off floor as sniper's bullet hit it's mark".

:rofl2:

Jonesin'

Not bad, but the headline would've been more like "Was seen drinking coffee out of office mate's empty skull"

Jonesin'

Not bad, but the headline would've been more like "Was seen drinking coffee out of office mate's empty skull"

You bad ass!

Note to self.......Always and I repeat always have coffee going when Keef visits. (filed right before the always always have the green jello chilled for Pete)

You bad ass!

Note to self.......Always and I repeat always have coffee going when Keef visits. (filed right before the always always have the green jello chilled for Pete)

I figured if I'm ever going to snap and become one of those infamous psycho killer types, I am gonna have to step up my game to beat that dude who stabbed and ate the guy next to him on the Greyhound bus.

Good Morning Eric Brittingham!!!

It's Tuesday which is better than Monday. Even though yesterday was a good Monday as far as Mondays go. It felt more like a Tuesday as opposed to a Monday. Which is weird because you'd almost think today would feel like Wednesday, but it doesn't. It feels like a Tuesday, which it is. Better than it feeling like a Monday. Aren't you glad it's not Friday? Because if it were, I would have to go through this confusing stuff about every day of the week as opposed to just Monday, Tuesday and sorta Wednesday.

mush

Once I sailed the oceans and you'll never guess what happened to me out there.

Brief

Greetings Eric Brittingham.

Eat steak, eat steak, eat a big ol' steer.

Thanks for this, it's probably the best home-made butter chicken I've had yet. And, well, you already know how much I appreciate the beer too.

Dinner