Dead Beat bidder warning! TOM KERLYN aka, "glammed"

Hey everyone, if you are a seller on ebay, better block this guy, I am sure some of you have had dealings with Tom Kerlyn, he has had various user id's on ebay and I have had some good transactions with him, and some bad, he is currently using: glammed

he won a couple items from me on ebay, then disappeared, I have reported him to ebay, and in 7 days will file for my fees back, just wanted to warn everyone here....deal with him at your own risk, he has a 0 feedback rating, new member status, from now on I will cancel all bids from new users, with 0 feedback, I have had nothing but trouble from folks with 0 feedback, take care . Michael

Ebay should make a new freakin rule. people with 0 feedback shouldn't be allowed to bid or sell.

that'll fix em!  :dance:

Ummmm.......pardon my blondeness.....but how is someone gonna GET feedback if no one lets them bid? :blink:

Or.......is that the point? :unsure:

:gone:

:lol:

Ebay should make a new freakin rule. people with 0 feedback shouldn't be allowed to bid or sell.

Ummmm.......pardon my blondeness.....but how is someone gonna GET feedback if no one lets them bid? :blink:

Or.......is that the point? :unsure:

:gone:

:lol:

:rofl:

Now that is funny :lol:

Just a little update on this.....I still have not received payment from Tom Kerlyn aka glammed on ebay, so I have filed the various reports to get my fees back and report this guy, I did email some of the people he won other things from, some got payment, some didn't....so I am sure his time with this id is limited, if you are a seller make sure you block...glammed......and if he ever starts selling again I certianly would not bid on his stuff either, too many horror stories there.......