Wild Cauldron Productions, Rubbish dealer,,,

Tried to buy the Sinnocence album "the best of Sinnocence" from Wild Cauldron Productions. I paid but never recieved a cd. I sent numerous emails. First they said that the had mailed it but never answered my later mails. Has anybody have had the same experience with this record company/store.

Does anybody know if I can get this cd from somewhere else. I REALLY WANT this cd.

/

Ali

Tried to buy the Sinnocence album "the best of Sinnocence" from Wild Cauldron Productions. I paid but never recieved a cd. I sent numerous emails. First they said that the had mailed it but never answered my later mails. Has anybody have had the same experience with this record company/store.

Does anybody know if I can get this cd from somewhere else. I REALLY WANT this cd.

/

Ali

I got this cd from them, let me know and Ill make you a copy. Brian

Yup, this seller is a joke or a ripoff, either way. I ordered from them twice, and am not sure if they decided to screw me over or if they did not have any more or what. I emailed them numerous times, then finally got an answer and they said they sent them, twice, and that they would again if they had to by registered and never heard from them again. No refund, no nothing. I am not the type to say I didn't get something if I did, as I expected it to come with no problems. I too wanted to check out this Sinnocence compilation and can tell they were giving me the runaround in order to take me for my $28...

I PURCHASED THE CD FORM WILD CAULDREN, AND I GOT IT RATHER QUICKLY. I GUESS I WAS LUCKY I SUPPOSE.  CRAIG

I remember ordering the Sinnocence CD from them on the weekend, and it arrived the following Wednesday I believe. VERY quick shipping. I hate to hear that they've gone to hell in a handbasket ..... :(

I too purchased this CD. After about 8 weeks, I still hadn't received the CD, so I emailed them. They did respond and say they had sent it previously, but would send another one. I received the next one a week later. I'm pretty sure the first one was never sent, tho. They obviously have some issues with shipping.

http://www.wildcauldron.com/index1.html

Look for the "CD Store" underneath the Interactive section on the left-hand side.

:drink:

/

Ali

I got this cd from them, let me know and Ill make you a copy. Brian

Thank you very much for the great offer Brian but I really want the original. Anyone that can help me?

Ali

ali@pimpinc.se

I got this cd from them, let me know and Ill make you a copy.  Brian

Thank you very much for the great offer Brian but I really want the original. Anyone that can help me?

Ali

ali@pimpinc.se

I want the original CD too. Any other places it can be purchased from?