Rockett Mafia ... Rikki Rockett is sick of Brets bullshit

Just like before when Bret was the stumbling block to Poison touring, Rikki has gone out and formed a new band.

The guys and myself have gotten so much positive feedback so far on this line up! I feel very blessed. Our agent will have quite a grocery list to swim through. Thank you all for all the positive feedback!
A little more about us...
This little band was created to have fun re-imagining, for the most part, 70's cover songs, but not the usual batch that you'd expect. Wait until you hear some of these songs and you'll go, "Hey, I know that song! I can't believe they are playing that!" However, do not discount original material. Brandon and Mick both are powerhouses.
This will be fun as we slowly begin to get this off the ground! On behalf of the R-Mob, Thank you all so very much!
460145560-3742826272697481-5135455635061

I have no idea who "The Hot Summers" are. These kinda groups always seem to have one pretty much unknown in them.

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

I have no idea who "The Hot Summers" are. These kinda groups always seem to have one pretty much unknown in them.

They released a cd a couple of years ago , not too bad as I remember ,don't remember Bryan Kimes, but Mick Sweda was in it along with fellow Bulletboy  Jimmy D'Anda ,then Tony Franklin on Bass with Shane Tassart on vocals/guitar.