Nothin' But a Good Time: The Uncensored Story of 80s Hair Metal

whiplash1972

First episode is out, and well worth a watch 👍

• Like 1

• whiplash1972 changed the title to Nothin' But a Good Time: The Uncensored Story of 80s Hair Metal

Bought the book when it came out, still not read it due to my whole medical fiasco fucking everything up (not read a book since).

Also watched the last two documentaries about this subject, and will have to do the same with this one, and find a nice site to watch or download illegally as they always end up on pay services here, and I ain't paying for that shit to watch one show.

• Like 1

That's episode 1, "Sunset Strip" in its entirety above for anyone who'd like to check it out.

You get background and/or interview snippets from Quiet Riot/Rudy Sarzo, Ozzy/Randy, Motley Crue, Wasp/Steve Riley, Ratt/Stephen/Warren, Dokken/Don, Jack Russell/Great White (learned something about Jack that I never knew :blink:),and a funny story about Van Halen vs Motley Crue :P

I plan on watching the other episodes asap. 

2 hours ago, whiplash1972 said:

That's episode 1, "Sunset Strip" in its entirety above for anyone who'd like to check it out.

You get background and/or interview snippets from Quiet Riot/Rudy Sarzo, Ozzy/Randy, Motley Crue, Wasp/Steve Riley, Ratt/Stephen/Warren, Dokken/Don, Jack Russell/Great White (learned something about Jack that I never knew :blink:),and a funny story about Van Halen vs Motley Crue :P

I plan on watching the other episodes asap. 

Not available in other countries.