Aries Descendant - From The Ashes Of Deceit

Stefan

image.thumb.png.1d4d3bea27b9b020dbb426618ea46870.png

New song 'Aflame The Cold' from the forthcoming album 'From The Ashes Of Deceit'.

Tracklist:

1. From The Ashes Of Deceit

2. Aflame The Cold

3. Oblivion

4. Symphony Of Demise

5. Moira

6. Downfall

7. Renewal Of Hope

8. Mechanical Ascendance

9. Echoes Of Betrayal

10. The Heart Of The Forest (Feat. Tina Guo on Cello)

Line Up:

Jonah Weingarten - Keyboards and orchestration 

Nicklas Sonne - Vocals, Guitars and Bass

Guest Musician: 

Tina Guo - Remote session Cello on “The Heart of the Forest”

Edited by Stefan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2024 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2024.

58% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • New song 'Symphony Of Demise'.    
    • I used to give them the benefit of the doubt and put most of my blame on Seb for what has transpired with those guys.....but after their handling of Erik, I'd now agree with you. Those guys not being willing to bend a bit for a guy that just wanted a little more balance to take care of his health and family speaks volumes to me.  Clearly, those guys didn't want to have consideration for Erik's situation so they told him it would just be best to take a walk rather than figure it out together. Agree Seb isn't an angel either but it's pretty clear now that Snake and Rachel are much bigger blockheads than I might've thought.  I mean, they say all the right things and come off as being nice guys in interviews but it's clear there isn't much give and take with them behind the scenes either.   It's just a shame.  This band was dead for basically 20 years until Erik gave them new life.  And they were happy to just toss it away without a fight.  I guess at the end of the day they had a nice victory lap/farewell tour with Erik.  Maybe that's all they wanted was one last hurrah before calling it a day.        
    • Snake and Rachel are in my mind, bigger assholes than Seb (not sure about Scotti as he always seems to float along in the background). Their treatment of every singer has been shitty and yet they talk about Seb as if he is the only one who is a shitty person. Said it before, and will say it again, it speaks volumes to me that Rob will not work with them but will work with Seb as to how bad those guys are. Seb sure aint no angel, but I think the picture they paint of him is far from truthful.
    • Pretty cool tune.   They could've easily put a Skid Row spin on that with guitars, backing vocals, etc. Skid Row really blew it by letting Erik get away.  I wasn't all that irritated at first when Erik left as I thought he sort of willingly just stepped away to take care of himself.  However, having found out recently that Erik really wanted to stay in the band and had proposed to the band that he just needed a more flexible tour schedule for his family & health needs and they basically just said "no thanks" really pisses me off. They chose to let him walk rather than be flexible to accommodate his needs. Guess it's no wonder now why they can't keep a singer.  It's clearly Snake and Rachels way or the highway.  And I find it hysterical now that they've done nothing outside of those few shows with Lzzy since Erik left.    
    • Should go live to non members in a few hours
    • That's a pretty hectic one. Wouldn't say I love either of the first two BF albums ('Bite Down Hard' is worlds away their best album), but compared to the BES album, I suddenly like them a whole lot more. The BES was an instant sell for me, the two BF ones definitely keepers, imo, of course.  Agree whole-heartedly. Though to be fair, what even would their second best song be? I don't dislike the band at all... but their discography isn't exactly overflowing with great tunes. Except this one. 
    • Listening to this album now. Quiet enjoyable. Nothing innovative, and some may not like some of the shouty vocals in places, but it's got a nice level of crunch to it.
    • This is the best "Quiet Riot" song from any era, hands down.      

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.