Ryder SRIII - Cut From The Knife Edge Of Love

• 2023 Gold Donors

Stumbled upon this on Spotify and have just finished giving it a listen and was very pleasantly suprised. First off this has to be AI and secondly who cares cause this is AWESOME!!! 

Full album...

• Like 1

Daughtry does 80s Alice Cooper... gotta say, this might be the best AI I've heard so far. Guy is using UDIO I believe:

Udio | AI Music Generator - Official Website

My first instinct was AI too, mostly for the vocals, but a lot of other things made me question it. The terrible production and to be fair, kind of substandard sounding musicianship throughout made me think there’s a lot of human in it too. But the vocals defo seem to be AI. The phrasing and backing vocals and all that sounds very human, though. 

Like I mentioned in the other thread, I’m not sure how much input you can have with paid memberships, but I’d be guessing in this case that it’s largely done by someone, with AI assistance, but mostly the human involved? 

Either way, extremely catchy songs. 

On 7/15/2024 at 8:20 AM, whiplash1972 said:

Daughtry does 80s Alice Cooper... gotta say, this might be the best AI I've heard so far. Guy is using UDIO I believe:

Udio | AI Music Generator - Official Website

Jeez, that one looks like a punish to use, especially compared to Suno. Couldn't figure out how to get anything worthwhile out of it at all, but a little look on youtube suggests that paid memberships do give you a lot more options, including uploading your own work and then I assume the AI does it's thing with it after your prompts... which, I assume is what this dude did - probably uploaded a tonne of his actual work and complimented it with an AI tweak. 

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
Posted (edited)

It's 

On 7/16/2024 at 6:44 AM, Geoff said:

My first instinct was AI too, mostly for the vocals, but a lot of other things made me question it. The terrible production and to be fair, kind of substandard sounding musicianship throughout made me think there’s a lot of human in it too. But the vocals defo seem to be AI. The phrasing and backing vocals and all that sounds very human, though. 

Like I mentioned in the other thread, I’m not sure how much input you can have with paid memberships, but I’d be guessing in this case that it’s largely done by someone, with AI assistance, but mostly the human involved? 

Either way, extremely catchy songs. 

Yep it's an AI voice, he was asked were the vocals real or AI and this was his answer...

AI Voice, I upload the voice into the AI tool as well so that it can come close to matching the same voice for all Ryder SRIII songs. Lyrics are 100% human/original and even the music melodies are created as well then uploaded into the AI tool. There's song editing and structure that takes place to get them finalized and all songs are mastered after they are written/completed as well. So it's really more like a collaboration between human and AI. Hope that helps. Seriously been considering making a video about the creation of Ryder SRIII because I have been getting asked this question more and more lately, not even on this channel but have seen it on other websites now as well.

Edited by Mr.AOR
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr.AOR said:

It's 

Yep it's an AI voice, he was asked were the vocals real or AI and this was his answer...

AI Voice, I upload the voice into the AI tool as well so that it can come close to matching the same voice for all Ryder SRIII songs. Lyrics are 100% human/original and even the music melodies are created as well then uploaded into the AI tool. There's song editing and structure that takes place to get them finalized and all songs are mastered after they are written/completed as well. So it's really more like a collaboration between human and AI. Hope that helps. Seriously been considering making a video about the creation of Ryder SRIII because I have been getting asked this question more and more lately, not even on this channel but have seen it on other websites now as well.

Yeah, stuff like this kind of makes me want to jump into the paid membership and see what I could get out of it. 

Seems within reach that you could see close to your entire artistic vision come to life with some time and effort. 

Here's a video he's done that shows some of the process he uses; I haven't delved into the AI music making, and probably won't, as I don't need anything else monopolizing what little free time I have, but I could see how this may do nearly everything you've been dreaming of Geoff...

3 hours ago, Geoff said:

Yeah, stuff like this kind of makes me want to jump into the paid membership and see what I could get out of it. 

Seems within reach that you could see close to your entire artistic vision come to life with some time and effort. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey MR.AOR and others.  Thanks for liking Ryder SRIII and for some of you, following my You Tube channel.  It's super small at the moment and just having fun with music again.  BTW, check out the unreleased Def Leppard song on their sometime (wink).  Anyway, joined this forum because I am a HUGE 80's Hard Rock/Glam Rock/Metal and Melodic AOR fan and it's been cool to check out some of these other artists and songs that have been posted.  Glad you guys don't care if songs are AI generated or a collaboration between human and AI, if songs are good they are good regardless in my opinion. Just wanted to stop by and say "Hi" and Thanks as well - Marcum

• Like 1