Neon Rider - Destination Unknown

Stefan

image.thumb.png.eea9187558842c07ec23819b31d56d78.png

'Destination Unknown' out March 22nd through Pride & Joy Music.

Press release:

The story of Argentinian Melodic Rock group NEON RIDER began in the second half of the year 2020, when the two guitarists, bandmates in another group, Hernan Cattaneo & Marcos Nieva Green, decided to put together a new project to create music with a more classic sound that is based on their Hard Rock & AOR roots. When they began composing and recording demos, they realized that they had much more to show thank just being a project and that the obvious and correct thing was to mutate towards an actual band.

That’s how, finally, after a couple of years, with a single and EP released both independently and already with some line-up changes NEON RIDER was completed with Bruno Sangari (vocals), Daniel Bravo (bass) and Pablo Ureta drums). Now, they offer their first full-length album called “Destination Unknown” which contains of 11 songs plus one intro, which seeks to take the listener to an “unknown destination”, making him feel like they are traveling to other places and eras.

This album also represents a link between the members and their sons and daughters, as the last song of the album, “Riders Of The Night” showcases a children’s choir, with special guests: Valentino Sangari, Sofia Cattaneo, Leandro Guzman Nieva, and Julieta Nieva Rodriguez.

Line-Up:
 Bruno Sangari – Vocals
 Daniel Bravo – Bass
 Pablo Ureta – Drums
 Hernan Cattaneo – Guitar & Backing vocals
 Marcos Nieva Green – Guitar & Backing vocals

Tracklisting:

Destination Unknown

Neon Rider

Feel the Magic

Unleash the Fire

I Lay My Life in Rock N Roll

Compass Rose

Surreal

My Time to Say Goodbye

Standing by the Edge

One and Only

One Night in the Big City

Riders of the Night

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not bad , better than id thought it would be if i'm being honest , vocals don't do much for me though...not bad...just not hitting the mark for me.