Vain - possible new album on the way?

Geoff

Nothing concrete or in writing, that I know of, but I was listening to a pretty recent interview with Davy Vain where he was talking (at length) about new material for a new album/(s?). 

Dude can really, really, really talk. I think all the stuff about the new material is in Part I for anyone interested;

6 minutes ago, auslander said:

The debut album is still one of my faves. 

Don't know if you're into podcasts and stuff, but he goes pretty deep on the debut. A little too deep for my liking, lol. Whenever I see these types of interviews I want to hear it all. Unfortunately, with Davy Vain, I've only heard one other interview but it was exactly like this. Interviewer basically starts it off and Davy just takes it away for the rest of the time, non stop. The stories are cool, if not a little (or lot) long winded, but he doesn't cover much ground at all. 

He talks about 'No Respect' and there's a bit about 'Enough Rope' in there too. Roadcrew gets a mention also. But I'd have loved to hear him chronicle what happened in and around the band at least up until and including 'Fade.' Would be so intrigued to hear what happened with 'All Those Strangers' and then into 'Move on it' and then 'Fade' before the hiatus and "return." I trust there's a lot of interesting info to be had, but sadly it's more or less all about 'No Respect.' Which is a magnificent album worthy of much attention. But I was hoping for more.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1