TAZ - Shipwrecked

Dead Planet

Kinda solid tune, but sadly - much like this song - these new albums are just a collection of really, really poor sounding demos. I understand the desire to hear music from bands like this, but I don't understand releasing such terrible quality recordings as it does no one any favours. 

To be 100% honest in the case of Taz, I'm almost thankful that I don't actually think most the songs are very good anyway... but it truly just doesn't matter as the sound quality is so shit there's no way you're playing something like this regularly, surely, even if you're a fan of the band? 

Production Matters. 

Yeah that track is actually one of the better quality tracks on the album...not a bad tune, probably my favourite from both releases,but as Geoff points out the quality is overall really poor.

3 hours ago, lettard said:

Yeah that track is actually one of the better quality tracks on the album...not a bad tune, probably my favourite from both releases,but as Geoff points out the quality is overall really poor.

Yep, I agree that it's one of the better ones for sure. Make of that what you will.