Within Temptation - Wireless

Dead Planet

I'm not really a fan of symphonic style metal/rock but I recently picked up Unforgiving (yeah bang up to date) on the strength of Faster, and absolutely loved it. Trying to work out whether its worth picking up more of their stuff. Weirdly, I actually saw them live back in 2012 (I think it was) supporting Halestorm and didn't even realise it til recently.

1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

Unforgiving is their best release. Hydra is good as well but I'm not a big fan of their work prior to Unforgiving...

Agree

A great band and as is rightly mentioned 'The Unforforgiving' being their finest hour. Saying that 'Hydra' is mighty fine as is 2019's  'Resist' ,which was a major highlight of that year. Of their other stuff, 'Silent Force' and ''the Heart Of Everything' still hold up well. 'Mother Earth' and 'Enter' i don't play as much, but still have their moments....can't wait for the new album this year from one of the best bands of the genre (of which there are many)