Jelusick - Fly High Again

Darkstone

• Darkstone changed the title to Jelusick - Fly High Again

I'd never heard of him til he did the Dirty Shirley project, and most times people compare a vocalist or band to someone else I always take it with a pinch of salt, but when George Lynch said he is the love child of David Coverdale and Ronnie James Dio it was not a pinch of salt I took it with, but a whole handful ... then when I heard him I was like "Fuck me, George nailed it".

It's amazing how one minute he does indeed sound like Cov, then the next he is Dio.

This is much better than Dirty Shirley though. Nice and heavy.

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
5 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

I'd never heard of him til he did the Dirty Shirley project, and most times people compare a vocalist or band to someone else I always take it with a pinch of salt, but when George Lynch said he is the love child of David Coverdale and Ronnie James Dio it was not a pinch of salt I took it with, but a whole handful ... then when I heard him I was like "Fuck me, George nailed it".

It's amazing how one minute he does indeed sound like Cov, then the next he is Dio.

Yeah, I think his work is only gonna get better.

It's interesting that you mention Coverdale and Dio.

Jorn also has an uncanny talent to emulate those two.

• 2023 Gold Donors
5 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Have you heard this Masterpiece of a cover?

• Like 1