Mothermetal

Does anybody know if this site really is ligit? The price looks too good to be true given that most mp3 sites charge around 1 Euro a song here.

I've seen they have been going for years though so I'm tempted to give it a go.

Has anybody got anything good/bad to say about them?

Peter, do a search and look for Mothermetal. I know we had a big ordeal here about that site about a year or so ago

Peter, do a search and look for Mothermetal. I know we had a big ordeal here about that site about a year or so ago

You learn something every day. I tried that earlier but now I realise the search is configurable as to which section it searches. Now I get a lot more. Bloody new users hey.

A few excited people on the topic I see :-)

Nice pic by the way.

Mothermetal is alright in my book. They've been around for a few years now, so I'm sure if they weren't legit, they'd have fallen under the RIAA's scrutiny by now...it's a quick way to get hold of a few of the lesser known bands, and there are some pretty obscure offerings there as well, like the early Pantera stuff, and the Slash Puppet disc....

Mike

As far as the "legit" part goes, I don't know about all that stuff (but, like it was mentioned, if they weren't, I'm sure they'd have been red-flagged by now.)

I've done it a few times and been happy with the results. They're pretty helpful when having a question as well.