New Finds

Leykis101

Interesting few days playing a whole bunch of shit i'd never even heard of before, it gets so monotonous, but every so often I run into something that hit's a cord with me, that makes it worth it, its what keeps me plowing forward, even when I'm so sick of listening for sickening amounts of hours, that I just want to stop, and never do it again, it's getting to the point I cant help it, I cant stop,

Heres a shitty little simple pop song, that I absolutely fucking love and have zero reason why, it's anti everything I usually like, I mean I really like it, LOL,

• Like 1

If you like the Storm and Shooting Star, the big mouth is for you.

Surprise that Larry Leon is not singing in front of a band now.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Doggy said:

If you like the Storm and Shooting Star, the big mouth is for you.

Surprise that Larry Leon is not singing in front of a band now.

yeah he needs to be doesnt he?

and it looks like Steven Crane is a little bitch, he should be happy anyone has his album nobody ever heard of

Have the Big Mouth Hands Of Time disc...quality stuff

The rest are new to me,that Lake one sounds like a soundtrack to an 80's movie,like it

• Haha 1

Lake are classic rock pioneers, they are Germans so they never got the love they deserved, I believe their singer died but they have lots of good songs

has anyone heard the 3rd big mouth band? they were rap rock, I cant tell if they are joking or not, if they are it's pretty hilarious

6 hours ago, lettard said:

Have the Big Mouth Hands Of Time disc...quality stuff

The rest are new to me,that Lake one sounds like a soundtrack to an 80's movie,like it

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

and it looks like Steven Crane is a little bitch, he should be happy anyone has his album nobody ever heard of

He and Duane Sciacqua released an album in 2021 through AOR Heaven

12 hours ago, Doggy said:

He and Duane Sciacqua released an album in 2021 through AOR Heaven

Most people are grateful, I have had many of the bands on my channel, even old ones leave thank you's under their songs, only Jet Red and now Stephen Crane copyright strike me, Henry Rollins didn't even have me striked, just had me remove it, IDK, if that tells you anything.

3 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Most people are grateful, I have had many of the bands on my channel, even old ones leave thank you's under their songs, only Jet Red and now Stephen Crane copyright strike me, Henry Rollins didn't even have me striked, just had me remove it, IDK, if that tells you anything.

If you were posting full albums I could understand bands/musicians being unhappy but posting a song from an old release should be fine and they should be grateful but I guess you have to accept that there are just too many idiots out there...

• Haha 1

cause I wouldnt be posting it to people who like that kind of music right! its not a niche genre or anything, who gives a fuck about that 2nd rate generic Donny Iris wannabe anyways, fuck him.

• Haha 1