Black Paisley - Human Nature

Mafisen

Popping back in to plug a damn fine album by a damn fine group. 

Came out this Friday and I can't stop listening to it. These Swedes have been on an upward trajectory since their debut in 2017. This is already their 4th album. The last one, Rambler, was very good so I thought it would be hard to top, but they have succeeded by a considerable margin. 

Black Paisley take their influences from the classic 80s hard/heavy rock genre, with a tinge of modern vibes. Guitarist Franco Santunione joined for the Rambler album and he was a real shot in the arm. 

This is riffy, melodic, head bop inducing stuff. 

Everything is excellent on this album, but a few songs stick out even more IMO, and they are Set Me Free, In the Night, World's Turning, Silent Asylum and Crazy. 

If you haven't checked these fellas out, you really should. 

I don't know how to embed Spotify or YT links, so if someone nice could help out, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by Mafisen
Grammar

• My Little Pony

I think I recall listening to one of their albums. Don't they have a Southern Rock/Country vibe? Or maybe I'm just reading into their name, which makes me think of Brad Paisley. 

They're solid and consistent... just missing a bit of something to make them stand out for me, personally. The album is solid, like their other stuff. 

• Thanks 1