Bryan Dallas - New Releases

Mr.AOR

• 2023 Gold Donors

Bryan Dallas, remember him, well he has a couple of new releases out, The Complete Works 2020-2022 (remastered) and The Singles Collection 2019-2022 (remastered) but as much as we liked what he was originally doing do yourself a favour and don't listen ( or do if you'r a gluten for punishment) as it's a steaming pile of shit.

I mean what the holy fuck...

Edited by Mr.AOR

On 8/13/2022 at 5:32 PM, Mr.AOR said:

Bryan Dallas, remember him, well he has a couple of new releases out, The Complete Works 2020-2022 (remastered) and The Singles Collection 2019-2022 (remastered) but as much as we liked what he was originally doing do yourself a favour and don't listen ( or do if you'r a gluten for punishment) as it's a steaming pile of shit.

Do remember Bryan, he was a  friend on my Facebook page ? He pushed me to listening to his new music , and give him my feedback. I told him it is not what to expected. His' reply was " I am moving on . " Later in day he unfriend , he didn't like what I told about the sound.

• My Little Pony
On 8/13/2022 at 12:32 AM, Mr.AOR said:

( or do if you'r a gluten for punishment)

I try to lead a gluten-free lifestyle. 

• Haha 1

On 8/13/2022 at 10:32 AM, Mr.AOR said:

Russ complaining all the time 'bout garbage/shitty threads...well look no further...

:)

• 6 months later...
  • My Little Pony

So Good...

Is the best of the lot. But that's not saying much. These are all so forgettable. Sounds like the indie shit I heard around 2006/2007.