4 G-OFF

Leykis101

Mr. G-Off I believe here you will find some things to your liking, your welcome. and if you heard of em, go suck a dick.

And this band is special, why is not important, just know that they are.

and sorry, after hearing everything there is to hear, I might be bias, I problably am, but to my ears outside of Cauterize and Hit The Lights, nobody can touch Garrett's vocals. RIP

• My Little Pony
6 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

and sorry, after hearing everything there is to hear, I might be bias, I problably am, but to my ears outside of Cauterize and Hit The Lights, nobody can touch Garrett's vocals. RIP

Are you fucked? You think the Cauterize vocals are good??

• Haha 1

I didn't think the header said 4 Russ, or 4 Nolan, or 4 Petra Girl, I believe it SPECIFICALLY said 4G-Off, you see because G-Off likes Emo and Pop Punk, as do I, hence the title being "4G-Off", if it was something everyone liked, I would not post specifics, see how that works, just so happens that not everybody has great taste in universal music, only me and g-off do, Dan's working on setting up the Platinum Board option for the site, that way me and G-Off can have a place to go post stuff where rude and vulgar people go out of their way to try and condemn us, and try to make us kill ourselves out of music shaming, nope when the Platinum option is turned on, you will all be rats running around at the base of our room which you cant get into, then I will bring my master plan into fruition and you will all meet your doom.

• My Little Pony
2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I didn't think the header said 4 Russ, or 4 Nolan, or 4 Petra Girl, I believe it SPECIFICALLY said 4G-Off, you see because G-Off likes Emo and Pop Punk, as do I, hence the title being "4G-Off", if it was something everyone liked, I would not post specifics, see how that works, just so happens that not everybody has great taste in universal music, only me and g-off do, Dan's working on setting up the Platinum Board option for the site, that way me and G-Off can have a place to go post stuff where rude and vulgar people go out of their way to try and condemn us, and try to make us kill ourselves out of music shaming, nope when the Platinum option is turned on, you will all be rats running around at the base of our room which you cant get into, then I will bring my master plan into fruition and you will all meet your doom.

Then fucking message him direct. You put this shit up for all of us to see, you can't be a little bitch when we tear it apart. That's some leftist bullshit. 

• Haha 2

On 3/26/2022 at 9:27 AM, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Then fucking message him direct. You put this shit up for all of us to see, you can't be a little bitch when we tear it apart. That's some leftist bullshit. 

Oh yes I can, and I will,

On a separate note, I managed to piss the dude from Frontier off 2 days ago, I was just being honest, everything that comes off that label is identical to everything else that comes from there, and the videos all look the same too, back in the day I never thought that, Ten and Emerald Rain would never be confused for each other, so the point to this story, LIE! say everything is 5 star all the time, and it all looks and sounds perfect!!! and Nolan, you message G-Off Directly, what are you pissed for? I just checked, not one of these has ever been covered on HH one time, so I figured I'd pass the Nolan test.

Some pretty cool gear in there, cob. Out of curiosity, how do you find out about these releases? Not heard of any of them. Well, I know Valet Parking from about a decade ago, but don't think I heard much of them, including this tune. But I don't know the other stuff. 

And why does the Delaire The Liar stuff sound familiar, for some reason? Not the song, but the vocals, if nothing else. 

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Some pretty cool gear in there, cob. Out of curiosity, how do you find out about these releases? Not heard of any of them. Well, I know Valet Parking from about a decade ago, but don't think I heard much of them, including this tune. But I don't know the other stuff. 

And why does the Delaire The Liar stuff sound familiar, for some reason? Not the song, but the vocals, if nothing else. 

Not to be confused with Valet Parking of the smooth persuasion.

6 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Not to be confused with Valet Parking of the smooth persuasion.

I found that last night too, never heard it. 

Looks like the band we're talking about had an album in 2018, then EP in 2019?

5 hours ago, Geoff said:

I found that last night too, never heard it. 

Looks like the band we're talking about had an album in 2018, then EP in 2019?

Yep, and I have a bunch of their demo's, most of these other songs are all singles, I have 2 more bands to put up for you, I take it youve heard Against The Current? if you have or havent, this is still a fucking bad ass song, and here are 2 more rookies for ya.

These guys are more punk emo but I think their fucking bad ass!

Heres a few more G-Off, pretty killer ones.

On 3/29/2022 at 2:25 PM, Leykis101 said:

Yep, and I have a bunch of their demo's, most of these other songs are all singles, I have 2 more bands to put up for you, I take it youve heard Against The Current? if you have or havent, this is still a fucking bad ass song, and here are 2 more rookies for ya.

These guys are more punk emo but I think their fucking bad ass!

Yeah, I know Against the Current & Lost At Sea, but not heard the two middle ones. Will check out. 

On 4/6/2022 at 12:59 PM, Leykis101 said:

Heres a few more G-Off, pretty killer ones.

Know all these ones except Din's List. The new Telltale album is pretty good, Knuckle Puck are solid but didn't really get into the Pinkshift one. 

Din's List sound pretty cool, but no album yet, ay?

Do you ever check out the 'new modern music' thread, or whatever it's called, in the Other Styles Of Music forum? Some pretty cool shit pops up in there... 

• Like 1