Brendon Snyder YouTube Channel / Well worth checking out!

whiplash1972

I'm just going to link to his most recent video below...

If you've never heard of this guy, he eats, sleeps, and shits music! :P  He currently has over 9000 CDs, and I'd wager that probably 95% of them can be found here on HH. He does album rankings, music news, reviews, record store visits, and various other things throughout the week.  While I don't watch everything he posts, I do make it a point to watch his album rankings (fun!) and the "What's That You're Listening To?"  videos that he posts.  Well worth checking out for anyone that frequents HH. :tumbsup:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, auslander said:

Is he a member of HH?

I don't think so. I've left links to HH in the comments for his videos over the last year or so, and he's never acknowledged them. I figure between his day job (architect) , the YT channel, and all those CDs, he doesn't have time for us. :P 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, whiplash1972 said:

I'm just going to link to his most recent video below...

If you've never heard of this guy, he eats, sleeps, and shits music! :P  He currently has over 9000 CDs, and I'd wager that probably 95% of them can be found here on HH. He does album rankings, music news, reviews, record store visits, and various other things throughout the week.  While I don't watch everything he posts, I do make it a point to watch his album rankings (fun!) and the "What's That You're Listening To?"  videos that he posts.  Well worth checking out for anyone that frequents HH. :tumbsup:

I watched it and enjoyed it and not sure why. Maybe just cause I am a cd nut too. I have subscribed.

• Like 1

Finished my YT viewing for the day but I've queued a video in my watch list and will check it out tomorrow. 

• Like 2

Haha, it was cool. A bit unusual, but I think I'm going to stick around. I subscribed so I'll see what he gets up to. Can't believe he only just picked up that Cher 'Heart of stone' CD a few days ago. Also, cool to see him talking up Stranger, whom I always thought were a cool band. 

I also enjoyed how he picked his playlist, which was basically just every CD associated with an album he was listening to for one reason or other. 

Anyway, can't believe this dude has as many subscribers as he does - blows my mind, to be honest, as I'd have thought this would be a very, very small group of people that'd be interested in this. But good luck to him. 

I remember saying to my brother-in-law on the weekend that literally, and I actually mean literally, if you have any interest, whatsoever, there will be someone on Youtube catering to that interest, lol. 

• Like 1

LOL... glad you gentlemen are enjoying. I like his "New Music Finds" videos as well as the others I mentioned:

I enjoy his album rankings just to compare with my own :tumbsup:

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 3/1/2022 at 12:25 AM, Geoff said:

Finished my YT viewing for the day but I've queued a video in my watch list and will check it out tomorrow. 

I envy your strength, I may as well be addicted at this point!

Love his channel though, I've been watching him for a while!  I love the variety in his different video types

• 1 month later...