Forgotten Steel Panther Song

Leykis101

Why the fuck didnt they re record this and release it on one of their albums? it's been a long favorite of mine.

They did record and release it on 2 versions of Hole Patrol when they went by Metal School and Metal Shop.

I have the DVD they released 20 years ago (?) as well. Still haven't completed the collection with acquiring the Danger Kitty single, but someday.

What SP should do is put ALL their albums, singles, etc into a glorious box set for a couple hundred buxx with some signed Lexi Foxx undies in it or something. They could even toss in a disc of Atomic Punk stuff, a couple Fight songs and whatever else. A couple DVD's, one with clips of the shows over the years where they had celebrity's singing an playing.

A total compendium.

They would sell thousands of them.

4 hours ago, martinsane said:

They did record and release it on 2 versions of Hole Patrol when they went by Metal School and Metal Shop.

I have the DVD they released 20 years ago (?) as well. Still haven't completed the collection with acquiring the Danger Kitty single, but someday.

What SP should do is put ALL their albums, singles, etc into a glorious box set for a couple hundred buxx with some signed Lexi Foxx undies in it or something. They could even toss in a disc of Atomic Punk stuff, a couple Fight songs and whatever else. A couple DVD's, one with clips of the shows over the years where they had celebrity's singing an playing.

A total compendium.

They would sell thousands of them.

Did you see our boy Johnny made it into the last 5 Bass Players?? he was all stoked, he couldnt believe it, he thinks he didnt put enough into his character, so he made it that far just by talent, too bad, wouldve been cool to see him make it.

I remember seeing Danger Kitty on some American Express commercial, or something like that along fucking time ago.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Did you see our boy Johnny made it into the last 5 Bass Players?? he was all stoked, he couldnt believe it, he thinks he didnt put enough into his character, so he made it that far just by talent, too bad, wouldve been cool to see him make it.

I remember seeing Danger Kitty on some American Express commercial, or something like that along fucking time ago.

I did and that was something. Hopefully he doesn't second guess himself to much and yes the DK song was a TV commercial.

and the long version.

• Haha 1