Zero

Leykis101

How did Zero not get big? are any of you guys fans? they have a killer guitar player, much like Pole Position a maniac guitarist that slipped under my radar.

• Like 1

You right the band and guitarist slipped under. Especially we're listening to Europe,  Bon Jovi alike

The guitarist played in Paganini before joining Zero , he done some solo albums.

• Like 1

Fucking outstanding album. A legitimate contender for the most under-rated / overlooked album ever recorded. 

As noted, the guitarist is as good as it gets. Absolute maestro. Add to that an amazing vocalist and a production job as good as any recording from that era, and it's very evident they were a victim of the time this album was released. But yes, I cannot speak high enough of the album. A couple of throwaway fillers, but every serious track is excellent. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Doggy said:

You right the band and guitarist slipped under. Especially we're listening to Europe,  Bon Jovi alike

The guitarist played in Paganini before joining Zero , he done some solo albums.

Are you speaking of the violinist or the band that did Weapon Of Love? cause that's the only thing Ive ever heard from that band, and it doesn't sound like his style of guitar, and well the violinist is dead.

5 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Excellent release...one of those bands that you wish had a long career....

Whenever I think about that, some albums you just know they are so good that really there's no way they could've out done it, Blue Tears I consider that way, as is Zero,

Fantastic album...love the above track you've posted :drink: cracking songs...as are pretty much all on that disc...from the cracking "Crying Out For Mercy" and "The One And Only"(which is quite Frontline sounding for me)to the sweet/70's glam sounding "Last Of The Teenage Idol"...brilliant.maybe the only track i'm not as keen on is "Space Shuffle"..it certainly is...different..nice riff though,then there's "Billy Boy" which is poetic to me now as my eldest son is...Billy  :)

Edited by lettard
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Are you speaking of the violinist or the band that did Weapon Of Love? cause that's the only thing Ive ever heard from that band, and it doesn't sound like his style of guitar, and well the violinist is dead.

The band of Paganini , and they too the vocalist is dead.

• Like 2