Downset and Pissing Razors,

Leykis101

Probably the most criminally underrated band to come out of all that crossover Rap Metal garbage was Downset, a bunch of mexican crypts out of south central LA, who instead of gang banging started a band, and they are pretty fucking wicked, they basically came out and clowned and completely trashed Zach Delarocha and Rage Against, and just trashed pretty much every single rap metal band ever, except for Stuck Mojo of course, but they are a talented band, and play ultra heavy shredder riffs, they should have been bigger, and Pissing Razors probably one of the most brutal live bands I ever saw, completely over the top, I guess you gotta be when you get labeled a Pantera rip off band.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2024 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2024.

26% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Looks like complete bullshit. Look at all of the videos from this channel: https://www.youtube.com/@infogaming786/videos
    • Is this true, I don't see much about it anywhere else?  
    • Well they just posted this on Facebook, so I would certainly hope this is a sign a new album is incoming
    • Sounds pretty good all round...just preordered..released 22nd Nov  
    • Luckily I will hopefully be front row so wont make a mess on anyones back.
    • If we never hear from you again, at least we'll know you went out with a smile on your face. 
    • Wow! Thank you so much mate. That's a massive compliment. That was the first one I wrote and I think it's my favourite so far. Like Geoff, I'm tending to draw on past personal experiences for my lyrics and that one means a lot. I was thrilled when the AI came up with that interpretation. 
    • Well this is some excellent news. Going to see Sophie Lloyds first headline show on 17th Oct in London (tiny club called The Underworld) and it has just been announced that the support act will be Chez Kane... can I handle two fit birds peforming on stage or will my heart give out before the show is over?
    • I don't rate or grade albums with any kinda numbering system or percentage. All I do is think which were the albums I enjoyed most, which generally means got played the most (I mean you don't play the worst albums over and over again for months), with memorable songs. Then when it comes to what order they go in. Once again, I just go with what I feel got the most airplay for me over the course of time. Obviously an album released in Jan is gonna potentially have more play time than one released in November, but It's down to longevity as well. If I play an album solidly for a month then move on, it's probably gonna be top 10, but if other albums are still being played regularly 3 or more months after release, those are gonna rank higher. I mean this year Judas Priest was a fairly early release in the year, but I am still playing it now, although  not as often. Then an album like Mick Mars which I loved, but has kinda fallen off my radar in the last six months, will rank a lot lower. I try to not go for recency bias as well even though I have been listening to one album in my top 10 for only a week, but it was such an insantaneous album I know its gonna get heavy play time for the next few months.
    • Good Times Roll-The Cars

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.