Edge Of The Blade - Distant Shores

Stefan

capture-20210923-132459.png

'Distant Shores' out November 26th through AOR Heaven.

Press release:

Featuring on lead vocals former UK AFTER HOURS vocalist John Francis along side Alan Kelly, former drummer of SHY and multi instrumentalist with 7HY.

Bringing on board lead guitarist Miguel Angel Lopez they have teamed up once again to bring you yet more exciting new material which will see roots based well and truly in AOR melodic rock. They have released an album previously under the name of EDGE OF THE BLADE entitled ‘The Ghosts Of Humans’ on a British label in 2015 which was produced by Andrew Chick. This saw the band venture into heavier territory with influences from Avenged Sevenfold and Alter Bridge. Although this album was well received with rock fans and critics worldwide the calling back to AOR was very strong.

Their second album ‘Feels Like Home’, got released in 2017 on a Danish label, and saw a welcome return to their roots and brought out the best in both John and Alan in a much more melodic genre that both have excelled in previously and saw them soar to new heights with influences from Journey and Foreigner that show their talents off to the fullest extent.

Tracklist:

1. Killing Me

2. Feel The Fire

3. Angels Fear To Tread

4. Lonely To

5. Life Is For Living

6. Love Me Again

7. Wait Forever

8. How Long

9. Back To You

10. It’s The Love

11. Every Beat Of My Heart