It's all about to fall

Leykis101

bookmark or screenshot these words, were about to see the biggest implosion of any administration anywhere in history, the whole government is going to dissolve and it will be to the likes of nothing anyone of us have ever seen, it will be an awesome experience to be a part of, and anyone who dont see it coming are fucking retards, just watch, and mark my words, im pretty positive you will laugh me off, but i'll get the last laugh, Killer Dwarfs already wrote a song for me.

Can't see it happen they have a brainwashed population, a propaganda wing in the media and Hollywood, the backing of billionaires, they control the means of production and information distribution. He is as safe as houses. White Houses.

1 hour ago, auslander said:

Can't see it happen they have a brainwashed population, a propaganda wing in the media and Hollywood, the backing of billionaires, they control the means of production and information distribution. He is as safe as houses. White Houses.

No bro, the mainstream of the population have had it, fed up, and done, Lawsuits have been filled against Myorkas for lying about the border, Kamala The Affirmative Action black hire Harris is lower then garbage and her own party are trying to figure out a way to oust her, Sleepy Joe cant even put a constructive sentence together, and Nazi Pelosi will resign after the mid terms, the court just overruled the Administration and said they acted illegally and ordered the reinstatement of the remain in Mexico law for Texas and Arizona borders, I'm not just being sensational, just watch bro, doubt me if you want, i don't give a fuck, not like im winning any money being right, im just putting it out there.

• 3 weeks later...