Albums in desperate need of a reissue by Ranyone!

Paying $$$ for beat up second hand copies of albums on eBay bugs me sometimes. I hate paying more than what a new cd would cost. That's why I really want some albums reissued/remastered etc. as I ain't gonna fork out stupid money for them. My top 5 wanting reissue are:

Princess Pang 1989

Marcello - Destiny 1989

Paul Laine - Stick it in Your Ear 1990

Glory - Danger in this Game 1989

Red Dawn - Never Say Surrender 1993

• Like 1

• My Little Pony

You can buy Red Dawn directly from David Rosenthal's website. Whether it's a CDR, or silver pressed, I dunno. But only $10.99. 

https://davidrosenthal.com/shop/product/red-dawn-cd/

2 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

You can buy Red Dawn directly from David Rosenthal's website. Whether it's a CDR, or silver pressed, I dunno. But only $10.99. 

https://davidrosenthal.com/shop/product/red-dawn-cd/

Thanks mate

Wouldn't mind  Sleeze Beez - Screwed or Powertool getting remasters or Giant - Time To Burn would be excellent remastered, or the self titled Flame disc, or indeed Sweet F.A- Stick To Your Guns  :)

I know that Mr Big - s/t & Lean Into It got the remaster treatment but havent seen em on a reasonable priced cd.

These are just a few that come to mind,so record reissue/remaster labels please read this :lol:

Edited by lettard
  • Like 2

I was listening to the 2008 Wounded Bird Records reissue of Sleeze Beez - Powertool only yesterday… I thought it was remastered also but I’m not sure it is. One hell of an album all the same!

Sweet F.A. would be awesome.

20 hours ago, lettard said:

Wouldn't mind  Sleeze Beez - Screwed or Powertool getting remasters or Giant - Time To Burn would be excellent remastered, or the self titled Flame disc, or indeed Sweet F.A- Stick To Your Guns  :)

I know that Mr Big - s/t & Lean Into It got the remaster treatment but havent seen em on a reasonable priced cd.

These are just a few that come to mind,so record reissue/remaster labels please read this :lol:

I have the two Sleez Beez albums and love them. You can still find the Mr Big albums regularly cause they sold so many of those first two. It took me a while to get the first two Sweet FA albums but I did eventually. I think Rock Candy remastered the first Giant album recently so maybe they will do Tine to Burn as well soon? I was stoked they remastered the Silent Rage second disc last month. That was missing from my collection until then!

• Like 1

Have the originals of em all but the Remasters would be nice,most(not all) sound great with the new Remastered sound.

Don't think Wounded Bird stuff is remastered,I have Icon-Right Between The Eyes and it doesnt sound any different to the Megaforce cd release.,just a reissue similar to the MusicOnCd releases,who are reissuing so many great discs from back in the day  :)

18 minutes ago, auslander said:

I have the two Sleez Beez albums and love them. You can still find the Mr Big albums regularly cause they sold so many of those first two. It took me a while to get the first two Sweet FA albums but I did eventually. I think Rock Candy remastered the first Giant album recently so maybe they will do Tine to Burn as well soon? I was stoked they remastered the Silent Rage second disc last month. That was missing from my collection until then!

Was glad to see that Silent Rage get the Remaster/Upgrade also, love it ,a great release ,RC did Remaster the first Giant release last year as did Bad Reputation a good few years ago, a label who btw I'm glad to see are Remastering & releasing Jagged Edge - Fuel For Your Soul & Trouble as 2cd in July  :) another two I love from my (misspent)Youth :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lettard said:

Was glad to see that Silent Rage get the Remaster/Upgrade also, love it ,a great release ,RC did Remaster the first Giant release last year as did Bad Reputation a good few years ago, a label who btw I'm glad to see are Remastering & releasing Jagged Edge - Fuel For Your Soul & Trouble as 2cd in July  :) another two I love from my (misspent)Youth :lol:

I admit I'm a bit of a fanboy of the RC productions. I love the look of the discs  the sound is always top notch, often have bonus tracks but only if they are decent sounding, the booklet notes are fantastic and even the hype sticker. Holding a new one in my hands is like those times as a kid when you get a brand new cd with your pocket money haha. I only usually get the later 80s stuff they do as I'm more Pop Metal than AOR, but I've never felt let down by Rock Candy. 

• Like 1

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, auslander said:

I admit I'm a bit of a fanboy of the RC productions. I love the look of the discs  the sound is always top notch, often have bonus tracks but only if they are decent sounding, the booklet notes are fantastic and even the hype sticker. Holding a new one in my hands is like those times as a kid when you get a brand new cd with your pocket money haha. I only usually get the later 80s stuff they do as I'm more Pop Metal than AOR, but I've never felt let down by Rock Candy. 

Yup. Rock Candy does a good job with their product. And that Giant remaster was the last album I bought. Even though I had the original, I wanted the liner notes that came with it. And also remind Dann Huff that people still want his music. 

• Like 1