Dragonfly

Leykis101

So Ive been searching for these guys for years, Ive had this song, but I want to hear something off their 2nd album called Bullets & Bones before I buy it, this song is off their 3rd and final disc, and it seems like nothing more then a demo, but they sound like they may have something there, and Bullets & Bones is the only disc out of the 3 that appears to be semi professional sounding, but I cant find anything anywhere, this may be one of the hardest ive had to find, do any of you have any of their shit? or have you heard it? their Germans, as seem to be the case with these mega obsolete and rare metal titles that all seem to kick fucking ass, thats the only reason I bother trying to track them down, these cd's I should say arent impossible to find, I just dont feel like buying until I hear, anyone???

Not familiar with them but I like that song a bunch.

In doing a little searching the lamest site in known free world Metal Archives (Metal Posuers) shows all 3 of their releases. Nothing on Discogs so if you can get all 3 records (CD's) get them for me would you!

10 hours ago, martinsane said:

Not familiar with them but I like that song a bunch.

In doing a little searching the lamest site in known free world Metal Archives (Metal Posuers) shows all 3 of their releases. Nothing on Discogs so if you can get all 3 records (CD's) get them for me would you!

I can get the one I'm seeking, Bullets & Bones, their only label release, I'm kind of sketchy though, that's why im desperatly trying to find anything that I can hear, I want to know how it sounds, I would never pay alot of money for the sound the above song has, but supposedly B&Bs is well produced, and sounds good and loud, but i'm not blind ordering it, and it's the only one I have seen anywhere, I had a guy who was gonna sell me the debut back like in 2006 but I was high on heroine and coke, so I blew him off, Unchained I know sounds like shit, plus he wanted fucking a full bill for it, so that probably played into me blowing him off, but If you want me to get you B&B I will, I would wait to see if I can dig an Mp3 up first, let me know.