Mike Tramp - New Song For Eurovision Song Contest

CureTheSane

Not for the first time, Mike has a new song for the Eurovision Song Contest...

Internationally recognised solo artist and songwriter MIKE TRAMP presents his brand new single “Everything Is Alright” – an honest number written directly from the heart – and is pleased to announce that returning home from his own Odyssey he will take part in the competition to find the Danish entry for the Eurovision Song Contest. 

Having won the Danish Song contest in 1978 with Mabel and represented Denmark in the Eurovision Song Contest later that same year Mike will return just over four decades later on the same stage and in the context that kick-started his career with his message for Denmark and all countries of Europe in these dark times. After all the years and a lifetime of experience, it feels right to be back.

“In 2021, I can be 100% true to myself and not have to put on any mask – I am who I am. All 8 songs are there to win, but the moment you deliver and sing a song without compromising on yourself, only in that moment can you leave the stage as a winner – no matter what the jury thinks.” – Mike Tramp

Songs and lyrics continue to pour out of Mike under lockdown and the release of this brand new previously unreleased track continues the tradition of two decades of heartfelt and personal work which also reaches out and connects on a human level with others. These troubled times have caused everyone to look both at the world and inwards to assess where we have come to and who we are.