Metal Mayhem

Leykis101

Does anyone watch Metal Mayhem on Mtv Classics? i'm curious if anyone notices they play the exact same videos every week, Iron Maiden, Ratt, Dio, and Lita Ford, and they are always the exact same videos, no variation.

4 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Does anyone watch Metal Mayhem on Mtv Classics? i'm curious if anyone notices they play the exact same videos every week, Iron Maiden, Ratt, Dio, and Lita Ford, and they are always the exact same videos, no variation.

I haven't watched recently, but awhile back I had set it to record regularly and to my dismay I noticed the same thing.  I don't know if it has something to do with permissions or financial reasons, but with the massive library they should have to choose from I expected a lot more variety.  One of those cases where telling people that if you've seen one episode you've seen them all isn't a stretch.

23 minutes ago, Crazysam said:

I haven't watched recently, but awhile back I had set it to record regularly and to my dismay I noticed the same thing.  I don't know if it has something to do with permissions or financial reasons, but with the massive library they should have to choose from I expected a lot more variety.  One of those cases where telling people that if you've seen one episode you've seen them all isn't a stretch.

it's like that's their playlist, and at the end of the hour they throw in 1 or 2 different videos, hardly worth watching, and as far as I know they have access to every video they've ever shown, remember when the year 2000 hit, VH1 played every single video in their library? I think it took like a month, that was the shit.