Hey G-Off

Leykis101

Hey you dirty dick Aussie mo fuka! I don't know if I ever aksed u this before and shit,  but did you ever hear The Coloursists?? they are just standard Pop Rock, but I enjoy the rotating male female singer thing, and I think these guys have the 1st duo I can enjoy and not be completely nauseated by one of the 2, if you know them, then fuck it, pretend you don't cause im fucking   bored and am just gonna aks anyways, no wat im sayen an shit? sheeeeeiiiiiitttt!!!

No, hombre, never actually heard of them before. What's the situ to the ation? Just one album from 2014? If I'm honest, I like being involved in homosexual encounters with strangers, and I'm not really into the tunes. But because you recommended it I'll check the album out. 

How about these guys, from literally 4 blocks away from my work, they are the opposite of Hearts & Hands, these guys are huge here, don't know how big they got outside of Utah, I know they are have a cult following, but theyve been at it awhile, it sounds a bit dated now, but it is from when this was just firing up, you might know them??

12 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

How about these guys, from literally 4 blocks away from my work, they are the opposite of Hearts & Hands, these guys are huge here, don't know how big they got outside of Utah, I know they are have a cult following, but theyve been at it awhile, it sounds a bit dated now, but it is from when this was just firing up, you might know them??

Yeah, cob, been a fan of them for a long time. Even seen them live a few times on Australian shores. 

No Shit! that's awesome bro, I'm not fucking around, bro, I've done a handful of songs with Quinn Allman, cool friend, and my mom was friends with and sang in the choir with Branden Steineckerts mom for 25 years, I know he isn't an original member, and now he Drums for Rancid, do you remember that band I was working with called Hearts & Hands??  Quinn is who introduced me to Alex Lymann, and helped me try to see that through, which was a fucking nightmare, you ever been around a handful of dudes, who can no more then see each other through a window without going to complete fist brawls, Piledrivers, DDT's, choke outs, spitting, fucking each others bitches, then everyone is fucking the other ones bitch to get revenge for them fucking the other ones bitch, constant social media hardcore shots, slandering each other, making shit up like when they decided they were tired of a certain band member, it got mysteriously posted to social media, this particular dude, suddenly was positive for AIDS, and was a closet fag, dude, im telling you, I just attract them, doesn't much matter where or when, if you ever want dysfunctional, just have me recruit your friends for you.

Edited by Leykis101

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

No Shit! that's awesome bro, I'm not fucking around, bro, I've done a handful of songs with Quinn Allman, cool friend, and my mom was friends with and sang in the choir with Branden Steineckerts mom for 25 years, I know he isn't an original member, and now he Drums for Rancid, do you remember that band I was working with called Hearts & Hands??  Quinn is who introduced me to Alex Lymann, and helped me try to see that through, which was a fucking nightmare, you ever been around a handful of dudes, who can no more then see each other through a window without going to complete fist brawls, Piledrivers, DDT's, choke outs, spitting, fucking each others bitches, then everyone is fucking the other ones bitch to get revenge for them fucking the other ones bitch, constant social media hardcore shots, slandering each other, making shit up like when they decided they were tired of a certain band member, it got mysteriously posted to social media, this particular dude, suddenly was positive for AIDS, and was a closet fag, dude, im telling you, I just attract them, doesn't much matter where or when, if you ever want dysfunctional, just have me recruit your friends for you.

Lol. Nice. I do remember you working with a band. Did you ever even get a song recorded to display to a hombre? Would love to hear what they were like. Sounds like a positive group dynamic in the band. 

On 4/22/2020 at 11:03 PM, Geoff said:

Lol. Nice. I do remember you working with a band. Did you ever even get a song recorded to display to a hombre? Would love to hear what they were like. Sounds like a positive group dynamic in the band. 

dude your fucking hilarious, we got as far as the drum tracking, and some guitar stuff done, then they began fighting because a couple of them didnt want to do screamo anymore, I was on that side, so the other 2 split and went with the screamo singer who now sings for a successful band called Chelsey Grinn, so no, it was basically just a huge amount of time down the shit hole, it was fucking rough bro.

56 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

dude your fucking hilarious, we got as far as the drum tracking, and some guitar stuff done, then they began fighting because a couple of them didnt want to do screamo anymore, I was on that side, so the other 2 split and went with the screamo singer who now sings for a successful band called Chelsey Grinn, so no, it was basically just a huge amount of time down the shit hole, it was fucking rough bro.

Just checked out Chelsea Grin. Shame there's not more clean vocals as it's pretty cool musically. So are any of the dudes in that band now, or did they just play with the singer of Chelsea Grin before he was in Chelsea Grin? 

Sounds like a ballsack of an experience. Shame not to get any music at all out of it all. 

• My Little Pony
On 4/22/2020 at 5:16 AM, Leykis101 said:

How about these guys, from literally 4 blocks away from my work, they are the opposite of Hearts & Hands, these guys are huge here, don't know how big they got outside of Utah, I know they are have a cult following

You mean, they're big with the Mormons?

;}

• My Little Pony
On 4/22/2020 at 7:25 PM, Leykis101 said:

And you were tryna recruit me into that? You bastard. 

7 hours ago, Geoff said:

Just checked out Chelsea Grin. Shame there's not more clean vocals as it's pretty cool musically. So are any of the dudes in that band now, or did they just play with the singer of Chelsea Grin before he was in Chelsea Grin? 

Sounds like a ballsack of an experience. Shame not to get any music at all out of it all. 

He's on the first album they did, Chelsey grinn was around before H&H, but 2 of those guys and Alex Lymann formed H&H, then The other Alex the singer split and went back to Chelsey grinn, leaving those guys and the new guys they recruited to record the album you heard Geoff, appearantly that was a job getting that album out, they used very little screaming on that, they were trying to get rid of it,

• Thanks 1

So this is where Garrett went after being ran out of H&H, I think hes a phenomenal vocalist, but this band lacks the power of H&H

I just kind of think this H&H album was one of those albums that was more then good enough to break them, they just broke themselves, and this song is fucking tight.

6 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

So this is where Garrett went after being ran out of H&H, I think hes a phenomenal vocalist, but this band lacks the power of H&H

I just kind of think this H&H album was one of those albums that was more then good enough to break them, they just broke themselves, and this song is fucking tight.

I quite like that The New Low tune. I'm going to check those ball chuggers out. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Check your PMs Geoff!

Thanks dood, will do. Just on a train at the minute. I'll try to look tonight.