Starcrawler

Leykis101

This probably isnt most of your thing but I really dig these guys.

Ok for those interested, check this fucking catchy motherfucker out, I can't put my finger on who they remind me of, bugging the fuck out of me, I have to say I've yet to hear any band who 100% captured the sound of the early 80s analog recordings, they sound like this could've come out in 82.

• 2023 Gold Donors
13 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Ok for those interested, check this fucking catchy motherfucker out, I can't put my finger on who they remind me of, bugging the fuck out of me, I have to say I've yet to hear any band who 100% captured the sound of the early 80s analog recordings, they sound like this could've come out in 82.

These guys remind me of Nirvana,and just like Nirvana Animated GIF

sorry bud, don't think these guys are going to revolutionize the world of music and wipe all my favorite bands off the face of the earth, just a little so cal, female fronted pop band, which is why their in this part of the forum, and not in with your music, so you didnt have to deal with it, but glad you enjoyed them,(it's cool bro, i got ya} Yeah they fucking suck, your so right bro, wink wink!

Yeah I didn't figure many would like it, I figured out who they remind me of, the back and forth between the chick and the dude reminds me of early Berlin