3 beautiful songs!!!

Hello, friends!!!. How are you. Me... Very happy listening to unknown, but beautiful romantic songs on the radio.

Please, try to identify these 3 songs and tell me who are the artists and the songs titles, if you don't know it, you can obviously enjoy these songs. Just use headphones and enjoy the world of smooth.

Song 1:

Song 2:

Song 3:

Greetings and enjoy it. Music is life and life is music. Hahaha!!!

Nicolás Matías Funtalas.

Edited by nicolas2018alcubo

• 2023 Gold Donors
13 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Song #1 is Tony Stone "Life After Romance"

Song #2 is Lava "I Guess You Broke My Heart"

Wow! You are the last person on here that I'd guess would've recognized those. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Yes. These songs are obscure. You can listen to Radio Horizonte. This is the Internet radio station where I listen to and record these jewels!!!. I am not spamming. I tell you about my experiences!!!.

You can get Tunein Radio pro's apk, install it, install Kerby's mp3 converter to convert the resulting recordings you made with Tunein Radio into .mp3 files.

In Tunein Radio search for horizonte 94.3. Click on the result and enjoy the radio!!!.

If you recorded something you should go to the Tunein folder where the recording were stored and change file extension to .aac before to convert it into .mp3 using the mp3 converted.

Edited by nicolas2018alcubo

12 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Wow! You are the last person on here that I'd guess would've recognized those. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I didn't. I used Shazam. LOL

• 4 months later...