Martie Peters Group - Unfinished Business

Stefan

mpg-logo2018.jpg?itok=Xb-B34l2

26993504_1894311063944921_85239100787985

From melodicrock.com:

MelodicRock Records is thrilled to announce the signing of Danish AOR hero MARTIE PETERS for his new MARTIE PETERS GROUP record ‘Unfinished Business’, due March 15.

The new album is fabulous and filled with glorious melodic rock anthems that all fans of PUSH & the first two MPG albums will immediately recognise

Hard rock singer MARTIE PETERS bounces back with the comeback of a lifetime and a new album in 2019. The new album is aptly titled "Unfinished Business" and after a ten-year absence from the hard rock scene, Peters and his group return with catchy hooks and heavy, grooving guitar riffs.

Legendary producer NEIL KERNON (Dokken, Britny Fox, Hall & Oates, Queensrÿche and many, many more) handled the mix.

Martie comments: “I am absolutely delighted about working with Andrew McNeice again, it feels like a homecoming. I have spent a lot of blood, sweat and hard work on this new album. It is such a thrill for me that Andrew and MelodicRock Records are on the same team as me.

The forthcoming batch of songs are in good hands and that makes me PROUD!”

MRR’s Andrew McNeice: “Martie and I have been mates for almost as long as I’ve been running MR. I’ve always been a huge fan of his work and style, so much so that I had them as part of the first MRF event back in 2007. I’m thrilled Martie has shown faith in MRR to get this cracking new album out to fans soon.”

In the late 90's and early 00's Martie fronted the Sleaze Rock band PUSH, with who he released four albums. PUSH toured with Pretty Maids and opened up for artists such as Dio and Royal Hunt in Copenhagen, Denmark.

In 2004 the first Martie Peters Group album was released through German label MTM and Avalon in Japan. In 2007 the second album "Road to Salvation" which was mixed by TOMMY HANSEN at Jailhouse Studio and released through NL Distribution and through Spiritual Beast in Japan.

Both albums got raving reviews from the rock press.

‘Unfinished Business’ is just that, it’s the next chapter in Martie’s musical journey. It is an album that will blow long-time fans away, while opening up his music to a whole range of newcomers

The release date is March 15, with artwork and first audio previews to be unveiled next week!

www.facebook.com/MartiePetersDK

mpg-unfinishedbusiness.jpg

01. When The Circus Hits The City 03:45
02. She's Got A Secret 03:58
03. Win Or Lose 04:00
04. No Win Situation 04:00
05. The Devil's Bargain 04:05
06. Chasing Shadows 03:38
07. Don't Kill The Messenger 03:14
08. Walk Tall 04:12
09. My Dreams Die Hard 03:53
10. Rat Race 03:19

• 1 month later...

Really, really poor album. By a massive way, his worst album so far. Push were a very good band. Sad to see how far he's fallen.