Vagina flavored BEER?

AlphaMale

https://www.facebook.com/christopher.baillif/posts/1729844847104797

Vagina Flavored Beer! Made from Models Vaginal Yeast!

Sep 22, 2017 at 2:04 pm / Author: Dan Wickman
Advertisement

Would you drink this?

Although this sounds like a joke, rest assured it is notin fact, this company is not the first company to try and market a food product that had the essence of vagina! However, we believe this is the first time we have ever come across anything that we were asked to eat or drink that includes the womans juice as an active ingredient in the product!

The name of the beer is The Order of Yoni. Wojtek Mann, the founder of the company explains that the word yoni means vagina in the Sanskrit language and the logo/artwork associated with the beer is also the symbol of a Hindu Goddess.

As you can imagine things only get weirder when you learn more about a vagina flavored beer. Check out the video and see if you want to sip from the fountain of Yoni!

• 2 months later...

If someone offered me a sample or a sip, I'd try it.  But I'll be damned if I'm buying it.  Especially after looking at the average ratings.  Not exceptional, though I guess not downright horrible.  Technically a bit above average.

Vagina Beer Ratings

That's kind of sad that it's real, although there are beers brewed with beard yeast as well, so I guess it doesn't much matter.  I was really wishing that helium beer would have been a real thing, though.  That would have been AWESOME!!!!

(Go to the just past 4:15-4:20 to watch the actual hilarity.)

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 10/7/2018 at 5:46 PM, CureTheSane said:

Kinda have to wonder about this.

Giving guys who are getting drunk the taste for pussy?

Not really an ideal situation....

I know, I'm a party pooper....

I think you may have stumbled across a million dollar idea mate. Forget beer that tastes like pussy. What about a pussy spray that tastes like beer? 

• 2023 Gold Donors
58 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

We'll call that a collaborative idea.

I smell a partnership :)

Sounds good mate. You can handle the paperwork and I'll be in charge of research and development.