GS1950

Street Symphonies Records & Burning Minds Music Group are proud to announce all the details of "Rehab", first official solo album by Italian singer/songwriter Gianluca Firmo. After the critical and fans' acclaim received with the release of Room Experience in 2015 (fronted by rockstar vocalist David Readman), Gianluca was invited by the Street Symphonies' label team to express himself also as singer in a dedicated solo release, in order to show another side of his musical personality. With a finalized line-up of skilled and talented musicians, recruited appositely for backing Gianluca in this solo adventure, recordings started last year @ Atomic Stuff Studio (Isorella - Italy), under the technical supervision of sound engineer Oscar Burato (Airbound, Orphan Skin Diseases). The result is shown in twelve charming melodic rock songs, where Gianluca finally had the chance to share his personal singing style coached by the skills and experience of vocal producer Davide "Dave Rox" Barbieri (Raintimes, Room Experience, Wheels Of Fire, Charming Grace).

Gianluca says: "Beside the fact that it allows me to sing my own songs, this record for me is both a test and an achievement. A test because It’s the first time that I’m in charge for everything concerning the production of a record. And it is an achievement because I had the chance to work shoulder to shoulder in the studio with some amazing musicians, but also the luck to find a label that allowed me (and supported me) to work with no artistic boundaries and even make some unusual choices to follow my different musical influences and tastes. I feel the result is very personal and though it’s far from being perfect, it sure is my perfect rehab from being put in any frame. And as today I couldn’t be happier than this".

Firmo's debut "Rehab" is set for release on October 19, 2018 via Street Symphonies Records / Burning Minds Music Group in Europe, while a dedicated Japanese release is expected later in November via AnderStein Music. Mastering duties have been handled by renowned studio engineer Roberto Priori (Danger Zone, Raintimes, Wheels Of Fire) @ PriStudio (Bologna - Italy). CD graphics have been designed instead by Aeglos Art (Airbound, Raintimes, Michael Kratz, Room Experience, Charming Grace), while the CD booklet features introductive liner notes written by renowned rock journalist Paul Woodward (Fireworks Magazine).

Line-up:

Gianluca Firmo: Lead & Backing Vocals, Keyboards

Davide "Dave Rox" Barbieri (Raintimes, Room Experience, Wheels Of Fire, Charming Grace): Backing Vocals

Mattia "Noise Maker" Tedesco (Vasco Rossi, Gianluca Grignani, Candies For Breakfast): Guitars

Nicola Iazzi (Hardline, Candies For Breakfast): Bass

Daniele Valseriati (Tragodia): Drums & Percussion

Special Guests:

Paul Laine (The Defiants, Danger Danger): Backing Vocals

Mario Percudani (Hungryheart, Hardline): Guitars

Stefano Zeni (Wheels Of Fire, Room Experience): Guitars

Carlo Poddighe: Guitars

Pier Mazzini (Danger Zone): Keyboards

Andrea Cinelli: Piano

Alessandro Moro: Sax 

Tracklist:

01. A Place For Judgement Day

02. Heart Of Stone

03. Shadows And Lights

04. Maybe Forever

05. No Prisoners

06. Didn't Wanna Care

07. Unbreakable

08. Don't Dare To Call It Love

09. Cowboys Once, Cowboys Forever

10. Rehab

11. Until Forever Comes

12. Everything

Web/Social links:

https://www.facebook.com/glfirmo

http://www.burningmindsgroup.com/street-symphonies

https://www.facebook.com/streetsymphonies

2j0c9ix.jpg

• GS1950 changed the title to Firmo - "Rehab" (Gianluca Firmo)
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...