DeVicious - Never Say Never

Stefan

1673621343-DeVicious.jpg

Pretty good tune from the new upcoming album.

From FB:

DeVicious is speaking to a generation of melodic rock enthusiasts craving for
beautiful melodies, tight rhythms, outstanding vocals, and virtuously played guitars.
DeVicious is based in Karlsruhe Germany and the band members are from Germany,
Spain and Serbia. All band members have a combined stage experience of five thousand+ live performances and they are rattling their cages to get back on stage to deliver their brand new music to a broad new audience.

Within the walls of melodic rock music, inspired by the great classic rock bands of the 80/90ies, DeVicious had locked itself in the music studio for 8 months, 16-18 hours per day and had not been seen in public until the completion of their debut album Never Say Never. This 10-track album is packed with honest guitar sounds, catchy melodies, empowering keyboards, punchy rhythms, glossed with a clean analogue sound and has been
mastered by multiple award winning mastering
engineer Robin Schmidt of 24-96 Mastering
Germany.

DeVicious is delivering the message of hope to all those who have given up dreaming, those who do cope with the loss of loved ones, and those who go through difficult
chapters in life. The lyrics and the band's character are perfectly summed up in DeVicious' debut album Never Say Never.

DeVicious:

Mister Sanders (Vocals)
Radivoj Petrovic (Lead Guitar)
Gisbert Royder (Rhythm Guitar)
Alex Frey (Bass)
Denis Kunz (Keyboards)
Lars Nippa (Drums)

www.devicious.band

DeVicious+CD+Final+Cover+2018.png?format

Jeezus wept that is safe. I don't hate it, but it's very, very average. Thankfully, the song is at least it's 100% better than that dreadful film clip. I've not written this off, but the next song/s need to be much better than this.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2018 at 12:10 AM, Stefan said:

I heard this album the other day and this song stood out like a vagina in a corridor of penises. I thought it was magnificent. Marvellously catchy. 

Now, if these guys are claiming that one of these mugs in the band is making love to the lady in the video all night, I'm calling them out on that. But. If anyone did make love to the girl in the filmclip all night long, I'd be making songs about it too.

Although, how would one make a song if their penis was surgically attached to that vagina... which is what one would surely do if the opportunity arose?  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...