Adelitas Way - Notorious

Mr. M

Third single released today by one of my favorite hard rock bands. Rick sounds fucking great and has a perfect voice for hard rock.

Album will be out in August. It's supposed to be closer to their first two albums in terms of style.

Second single:

First single:

Love this band too and the new single is great !

Rock on man! I'm looking forward to them going back to their original style. The last 2 albums haven't been as good.

Love this band too and the new single is great !

Rock on man! I'm looking forward to them going back to their original style. The last 2 albums haven't been as good.

I thought the first half of the last one was good and then took a nosedive towards the end but yeah lets hope for a full return to form, and definitely agree that Rick has a great voice for this style of rock

• 3 months later...

Well this is quite the disappointment

Only 9 songs , 4 of which released before hand so listening today felt like listening to a 5 song EP , I like a good EP but you are kind of relying on every song being a winner which isn't the case with this album sadly , there are some very good songs , Notorious , Ready for war, Trapped and Vibe are all great and there are a couple of decent tunes on top of that but I guess I was hoping for more , plus the ballad on this album is really weak , from a band that have had some amazing ballads in the past and tend to do ballads really well

So yeah , decent enough but not great , though I guess I should be thankful they haven't gone the way of Theory of a Deadman and countless other rock bands that think Pop music is the way forward