Burnt Out Wreck - Swallow

Jez

I'd better put this up on here, otherwise i'll get grief from my buddies Gary and Adrian ;) If you're reading this, good luck with it guys.

Drummer Mick Ivory from Cain Rising and Sugarpill plays on 5 tracks too

The debut album 'Swallow' is out on February 10th on TRHRC through Cherry Red distribution.

15894768_1800578850206411_37509470573381

Gary Moat - the man at the back is now at the front! The Heavy Pettin' drummer is now the driving force of BURNT OUT WRECK and very much in control of the fire that's burning. Gary has just signed to TRHRC through Cherry Red, the paper is inked and the music flowing. He has also signed to Eddie Levy at The Chelsea Publishing Company Ltd. TRHRC, Martin Darvill, Daniel Earnshaw and Gary are very excited at the signing and look forward to the album's release in February 2017.

"So .... I have signed a new worldwide record contract with The Right Honourable Recording Company Ltd through Cherry Red and a new worldwide publishing contract with CHELSEA MUSIC Publishing Company Ltd. I am very very excited and honoured to be working with them. The album is set for release Feb 2017. Thanks for all your support and kind words, it was worth the wait......It is a crazy experience to be doing this again but I am loving it!"

Gary Moat.

Tracklist

Burnt Out Wreck
Swallow
She’s The One
Pulling It Out
Talk About Love
Medusa
Flames
She’s A Dirty Love
Your Love (Is All I Need)
Rocking Man