Cut Slack - Lovers On The Line [Debut Album]

Mr.AOR

• 2023 Gold Donors

Cut Slack is Fred Campos, a portuguese producer from Lisbon.
Since he can remember music has been a constant in his life, and it's music that drives him.
From dusk to dawn, harmonies and melodies, drums and synths ocuppy his mind...always on the search for "that" moment.
He grew up listening to all kinds of music and that's probably the main reason for such ecletic tracks.
In 2012 he released his debut Ep selftitled "Cut Slack".
It got great reviews and some radios started playing a couple of tracks which immediately earned him more credibility and attention not only from his peers but also from fans.
Brilliant remixes for Moullinex, Yelle, Xinobi or Mirror People and production for artists like Da Chick, Isaura or Thunder& Co have given Cut Slack big attention in the music production scene in Portugal.
Refusing a specific genre, Cut Slack's music will make you dance with a smile on your face...and that's exactlly his main goal :dance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEIDvnr0s5A&index=2&list=PL2XGgZkbccUwHAMhWyZ5eZuamxobZ9_hk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru4gd4DGFpU&index=5&list=PL2XGgZkbccUwHAMhWyZ5eZuamxobZ9_hk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jPYTxVSPrY&index=9&list=PL2XGgZkbccUwHAMhWyZ5eZuamxobZ9_hk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRtMRr1SSUg&index=12&list=PL2XGgZkbccUwHAMhWyZ5eZuamxobZ9_hk

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

Sorry, bud, I just got to this now. As always, you've dug up some great shit. If you weren't aware, and for anyone else not already in the loop, the whole album is available for free from here. It's really quite nice.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Sorry, bud, I just got to this now. As always, you've dug up some great shit. If you weren't aware, and for anyone else not already in the loop, the whole album is available for free from here. It's really quite nice.

Yep got it and really enjoying it, great album.

• 2 months later...

Haha, I read that as Cut Sack and I was all like yeah, that'd hurt. You'd be all like, where's my nut at? Why's it on the dance floor listening to synthpop?

Anyway, I like it. Album is being downloaded as I type - thanks for the link, Karpetface.

• 4 months later...

I constantly see this on my PC but have no idea what it is and haven't heard it. Thanks for the bump... will check it out asap.

Anyway, I like it.

Well, then this is confusing.

Why confusion?

Because he's a confused young boy....

And not just sexually.

But I am confused why he's confused. I saw the thread, I liked what I heard, I downloaded it, I existed and as part of my existence I forgot everything I had done or thought in the last 5mins and beyond. And then I continued to forget what this was when I kept seeing the zip file on my laptop. And I was too lazy to find out because I hated the name of the file. ;)

• My Little Pony

Anyway, I like it.

Why confusion?

And not just sexually.

But I am confused why he's confused. I saw the thread, I liked what I heard, I downloaded it, I existed and as part of my existence I forgot everything I had done or thought in the last 5mins and beyond. And then I continued to forget what this was when I kept seeing the zip file on my laptop. And I was too lazy to find out because I hated the name of the file. ;)

Nah, just confused you actually like it, 'cause it's really Funky.

Anyway, I like it.

Why confusion?

And not just sexually.

Ha, don't get too excited. As I said, I hadn't heard it and just to make sure everything's in order, I did last night and today and I can confirm I am not a fan. I like the first song - almost a synthwave vibe. And two or three songs are okay, but otherwise, just way too Jamiroquai-ish for me. I don't HATE it... just not a fan.

• My Little Pony

Anyway, I like it.

Why confusion?

And not just sexually.

Ha, don't get too excited. As I said, I hadn't heard it and just to make sure everything's in order, I did last night and today and I can confirm I am not a fan. I like the first song - almost a synthwave vibe. And two or three songs are okay, but otherwise, just way too Jamiroquai-ish for me. I don't HATE it... just not a fan.

I love that anything Funky becomes associated with Jamiroquai. ;}

Anyway, I like it.

Why confusion?

And not just sexually.

Because he is the only funk artist in the world, isn't it he? Isn't that obvious?

No, but my wife loves him and to me this stuff sounds like him.

• My Little Pony

Anyway, I like it.

Why confusion?

And not just sexually.

Because he is the only funk artist in the world, isn't it he? Isn't that obvious?

But they're not Funk. They're Acid Jazz, and, at times, straight up Disco.

Anyway, I like it.

Why confusion?

And not just sexually.

But they're not Funk. They're Acid Jazz, and, at times, straight up Disco.

Which are other words for funk.

Or crap.